Lifestyle tips

Unsure?

Has anyone been involved with a feedee/partner/wife/husband who got cold feet? Why partner is feeling unsure now after almost 3 years. I love her but she weighs 445lbs. I love her but she is also almost 500. Should I lay off or just make her a half ton. I mean in all honesty she can barely sit up.
1 year

Unsure?

Man if she feels bad with so much weight, you should think about her health. Gain relationships should be agreed upon and consensual by the couple. Talk to her about her limits and whether she thinks she should lose weight for her health and mobility.
1 year

Unsure?

She is just nervous. I don’t think she thought we’d take it this far. We have been together 9 years. I think like it or not she will love being 500.
1 year

Unsure?

Slixxx666:
She is just nervous. I don’t think she thought we’d take it this far. We have been together 9 years. I think like it or not she will love being 500.

Hey, this is gross behavior. You are forcing her to have a body that she isn't concerning to because it makes you horny. That is abuse.

It would be one thing if she was indifferent or eager to get that big. But if she is expressing concern and feels like she got too big, you need to back off. At the very least help her maintain the weight until she decides what to do.

Do not influence her decision. Do not sabotage her choices. Do not be the feeder that the mainstream media believes every single of us feeders are like. Be better.
1 year

Unsure?

Gonna be a yikes from me chief
1 year

Unsure?

Slixxx666:

I hope she sees this and leaves you. What a disgusting way to treat someone.
1 year

Unsure?

Slixxx666:

For thousands of years, people have tried to force change onto others or rob them of conscious decisions, and misery is consistently the result.

What's really revolutionary is choosing to change yourself.
1 year

Unsure?

Slixxx666:

I just threw up in my mouth.
1 year

Unsure?

The way you have spoken about your wife and her misgivings doesn't show any empathy for her feelings. Rather than talk about her fears or nervousness in depth, you belittle them by calling it "cold feet." Rather than talk about what, if anything, she finds exciting or enjoyable about being fat and how to manage that against the risks of being so large, you try to make your feelings hers by saying you think she'd enjoy being 500, despite apparently being nervous at 450.

I think like it or not she will love being 500.

Be honest. Do you really believe this? What would you do if she said, outright, that she wants to lose weight--for *any* reason?
1 year

Unsure?

Im-kinda-fat:
if you truly only value them for their weight, and not them as a person

I don't think that's an "if," unfortunately
1 year
12   loading