Lifestyle tips

Unsure?

Slixxx666:
I asked for advice. Not opinions. We have also talked about it. All good

We all gave you advice. The advice was to lay off. You just don't like how everyone came together and agreed you were being abusive.

The truth is that you weren't looking for advice. You were looking for validation. Because when you didn't hear what you wanted to hear, you got upset.
1 year

Unsure?

Slixxx666:

Advice: go to your wife, show her this account, and then say "I clearly do not value you as a person and only as a sentient pile of fat to mold for my fantasy and nothing else. You deserve much better treatment than I have given you."

Then call a divorce lawyer. You do not have the maturity to be married.

If you're like this to strangers on the internet who recognize how abusive you're being to her, I wonder what you're like to her behind closed doors.
1 year

Unsure?

Slixxx666:

Except we did give you advice. Like the comments above, you just don't like the advice that any of us gave. Your wife deserves so much better.
1 year

Unsure?

Slixxx666:Has anyone been involved with a feedee/partner/wife/husband who got cold feet?
Yes.

Slixxx666:Why partner is feeling unsure now after almost 3 years.
Only she knows why she is unsure, but no matter the reason, loving her means respecting how she feels about such an important decision about her body that will have lasting consequences, thus understanding that it is wholly her decision to make.

Slixxx666:I love her but she weighs 455lbs. I love her but she is also almost 500.
The way this is phrased -- both times -- sounds like your love for her is being hindered by said weight due to the "but" in there.

Slixxx666:Should I lay off or just make her a half ton
Again, loving her means respecting how she feels about such an important decision about her body that will have lasting consequences, thus understanding that it is wholly her decision to make.

Slixxx666:I mean in all honesty she can barely sit up.
Why does this matter?

Slixxx666:I don’t think she thought we’d take it this far.
Her not thinking it would be taken that far inherently means she hadn't thought this out and come to a decision about it yet.

Slixxx666:I think like it or not she will love being 500.
Firstly, it's wholly her decision to make. Secondly, if she doesn't like it, she definitely doesn't love it.

Slixxx666:I asked for advice. Not opinions.
Advice is by definition an opinion.
1 year

Unsure?

Slixxx666:
Has anyone been involved with a feedee/partner/wife/husband who got cold feet? Why partner is feeling unsure now after almost 3 years. I love her but she weighs 445lbs. I love her but she is also almost 500. Should I lay off or just make her a half ton. I mean in all honesty she can barely sit up.

People are allowed to change their minds about what they choose to do with their body. It doesn't matter that she's your wife or that you want to see her reach 500lbs, if she doesn't want to gain anymore and/or wants to lose weight then you need to make peace with that and let her do what she wants with her body.

Slixxx666:She is just nervous. I don’t think she thought we’d take it this far. We have been together 9 years. I think like it or not she will love being 500.

At the end of the day, what you think doesn't trump how she feels or what she wants for her own body.

My advice: stop trying to control how your wife lives and start supporting what she wants for herself more. She has obviously supported you and your desire to fatten her up and klet you make her bigger than she's happy to be, now it's your turn to support her and help her get to a size and weight where she can be happy.

And if you can't love and support her in losing weight or at least no longer gaining then your love is conditional and there needs to be a big, open discussion about the future of your relatinship.
1 year

Unsure?

We chatted. Thank you all for the advice.
1 year

Unsure?

Slixxx666:
We chatted. Thank you all for the advice.

1 year
12   loading