Fattening others

Wife’s cold feet

Has anyone been involved with a feedee/partner/wife/husband who got cold feet? Why partner is feeling unsure now after almost 3 years. I love her but she weighs 445lbs. I love her but she is also almost 500. Should I lay off or just make her a half ton. I mean in all honesty she can barely sit up.
1 year

Wife’s cold feet

Slixxx666:
Has anyone been involved with a feedee/partner/wife/husband who got cold feet? Why partner is feeling unsure now after almost 3 years. I love her but she weighs 445lbs. I love her but she is also almost 500. Should I lay off or just make her a half ton. I mean in all honesty she can barely sit up.

You should lay off. If she wants to maintain, help her maintain. If she wants to lose weight, then you help her lose the weight.

It's one thing if she's willing, but if she's not and you force her to get fatter knowing she's struggling? That's abuse. And if you keep pushing, you will end up a single man.
1 year

Wife’s cold feet

Slixxx666:

I've actually been in the situation you're describing. My first feedist relationship was with a woman who promised me that she'd gain a certain amount of weight, but she got cold feet about halfway to that goal.

The secret is listening to her concerns and making her feel heard while also advocating for your own needs and desires. You can do both. Make it a point to understand her objections while doing what you can to overcome them.

In my case, I had to remind my feedee that my needs were important too, and that she had committed to meeting them. She got over her cold feet pretty quickly and reached the promised weight goal.

"Unsure" =/= "no." You should view cold feet as an opportunity to understand her concerns and overcome them. If she still says no, then so be it. But your needs and desires as a feeder are also important, and if you want to make her half a ton, you should advocate for those desires while ultimately respecting a final "no".
1 year

Wife’s cold feet

We chatted. She is fine for the extra weight. Thanks for the advice.
1 year

Wife’s cold feet

Glad to hear she came around!

The more women gaining weight, the better.
11 months