Submission and domination

Adult nursing…

So, curious what other’s experiences are.
Pre-requisite: I’m happily married for 12 years, together 15 years, and monogamous so nothing about that please.

Anyway, I love the adult nursing thing. I even bought off amazon a decent manual breast breast pump that I had used when my daughter was born. I’ve considered getting an “electric” one as it is so great to feed my husband and imagine him gaining because of it. It’s very easy to make myself produce considering when I was nursing our daughter.

What about everyone else? Do other women find this a huge turn on and want to do the same? How do the guys feel about it?
1 year

Adult nursing…

I'm tickled by this idea. smiley
1 year

Adult nursing…

Cmffa:
So, curious what other’s experiences are.
Pre-requisite: I’m happily married for 12 years, together 15 years, and monogamous so nothing about that please.

Anyway, I love the adult nursing thing. I even bought off amazon a decent manual breast breast pump that I had used when my daughter was born. I’ve considered getting an “electric” one as it is so great to feed my husband and imagine him gaining because of it. It’s very easy to make myself produce considering when I was nursing our daughter.

What about everyone else? Do other women find this a huge turn on and want to do the same? How do the guys feel about it?

I was a feeder myself most of my life so I'm just recently exploring my mutual wg/feedee side, but I find wg from adult nursing to be among the hottest things I can imagine. Put a milk filled breast in my mouth and youll own my weight, no matter how high you choose to take me
1 year

Adult nursing…

Cmffa:

I have no desire to nurse/feed anyone but I've always had an interest in having a dom feeder require me to lactate. I have a big thing for diet control and I think that's part of it - the supplements and work etc to get the production going (I've never been pregnant nor breastfed). and maybe a bit of a hucow thing? Not sure, but the thought has always been a bit thrilling in the back of my mind.
1 year

Adult nursing…

Cmffa:

LoraDayton:
I have no desire to nurse/feed anyone but I've always had an interest in having a dom feeder require me to lactate. I have a big thing for diet control and I think that's part of it - the supplements and work etc to get the production going (I've never been pregnant nor breastfed). and maybe a bit of a hucow thing? Not sure, but the thought has always been a bit thrilling in the back of my mind.

This is a very interesting angle on this topic, and not one I'd considered before! Thank you for the food for thought
1 year

Adult nursing…

Cmffa:

LoraDayton:

CrowsEye:
This is a very interesting angle on this topic, and not one I'd considered before! Thank you for the food for thought

Generally the idea of being given control of someone else's body to sculpt them to my desires is attractive, and the semi-extreme lengths you have to go to to induce lactation is a great expression of that. Circumventing natural processes like pregnancy while inducing lactation is the peak of "disordered desire," and maybe the side of me that was repressed by Catholic doctrine is thrilled by that.
1 year

Adult nursing…

Cmffa:

PolyPinoyPuppy:
Generally the idea of being given control of someone else's body to sculpt them to my desires is attractive, and the semi-extreme lengths you have to go to to induce lactation is a great expression of that. Circumventing natural processes like pregnancy while inducing lactation is the peak of "disordered desire," and maybe the side of me that was repressed by Catholic doctrine is thrilled by that.

It may also be for me in particular that I'm not a gaining feedee and the lactation would definitely result in a change in my body!

Specifically some of the things that appeal to me about it are having to wear stims/pumps during the day, following a schedule prescribed by the feeder, etc. Something about my body changing (and even producing something) because of their direction is 🥵🥵
1 year

Adult nursing…

Cmffa:

PolyPinoyPuppy:

LoraDayton:
It may also be for me in particular that I'm not a gaining feedee and the lactation would definitely result in a change in my body!

Specifically some of the things that appeal to me about it are having to wear stims/pumps during the day, following a schedule prescribed by the feeder, etc. Something about my body changing (and even producing something) because of their direction is 🥵🥵

True, nursing or not seeing the change induced Is hot in itself
1 year

Adult nursing…

The concept of fattening up my feedee via nursing is an intriguing one. However, the thought of him nursing from me is the funniest thing, and I don't know why.
1 year

Adult nursing…

Ohh hell yeah, id love that. The thought that someone else energy and body liveness becomes concrete in layers and layers of fat in my body by nurturing me and nursing sounds so incredible, like a holy communion of fattening and transformation
1 year
12   loading