Chat/Role play

Looking for feeder/inflator rp buddies!

Heyo. Looking to make some new RP pals!

I prefer RP stories that can't be real-life eg fantasy, sci-fi, etc. here are some things I'm looking for:

- Rapid growth
- I exclusively play the feedee/inflatee
- no romance, slice of life, mutual, etc.
- I like revenge, "farm" fantasies, forced, "accident" or just desserts type stories (see my profile for a few specific themes) sort of typical stuff you see here and on the Dom/sub forum

I am not looking to teach newbies how to RP. Please be experienced in some way!

I do not use kik and that won't change. Skype or discord.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
1 year

well if you want I would like to do an Rp with you
1 year

Hey! Just wanted to bump this as I'm still open to finding new RP buddies. Same as above!

Also please be advised that as a writer, quality (not necessarily quantity) is not negotiable for me. An understanding of how dialogue should work, how to set up for a response without speaking over/for the play partner, and how to explain what it is you like so we can both enjoy it are required.

So long as I have this thread up I'll be accepting inquiries!
10 months

Hi! I've been roleplaying for over 10 years. I'm very interested in writing with you!
10 months

Hey how are you doing? I'm into roleplay and also wanting to be feedee. Currently I am 5"10 220 pounds but I would ideally like to gain another 100 pounds.
10 months

hi merle and exathlete - you may want to re-read unless you meant to respond to another thread or reply that no longer exists. As I stated, I exclusively (eg no switching) play feedee/inflatees in RP. Good luck!
10 months

I'm always up for a new RP.
10 months

Ms. Lora,
I would be interested in playing the counterpart to your feedee. Most of my writing has been on Reddit, and with your permission I can send you some writing samples.
9 months

Bobbyreb:
Ms. Lora,
I would be interested in playing the counterpart to your feedee. Most of my writing has been on Reddit, and with your permission I can send you some writing samples.

Sure, go ahead
9 months