Fat experiences

Ever want to get back in shape?

Not really, I am much happier now following my appetite and being a fatty.
1 year

I think about it sometimes, but I know it’ll never happen
1 year

While I’m not trying to get in shape as far as losing weight. I have been working out this year and working on my fitness. I’m finding out that while it’s harder due to my bigger size, I do feel better.
1 year

Yeah, I am having a slow change of heart. I've gone from jock to I guess chubby.

I tried running recently and I am so slow now. I do prefer my body bigger, but do miss being fitter!
1 year

I have a medical condition which is what has mostly contributed to why I was underweight most my life. I've been in remission for a bit now and hope to stay in remission. Since once that ends I'm most likely losing any weight I gained and then some. Along with a 5th surgery which usually includes weeks to months in the hospital NPO or nothing by mouth. Basically I'm taking advantage of this window in my life to live out this aspect of this fantasy by gaining. I don't want to go back to underweight. But, since I know it's pretty much inevitable I'm hoping I get a few years to live this life.
1 year

No, I'm fine being a little heavy..My metabolism has slowed down and refuse to fight it when I'm only ten pounds overweight.
12 months

I’ve always been on the bigger side. However, I have been less obese in the past. I don’t think I could get back to that lower weight, nor do I want to. Honestly, I am too lazy and love food and eating way too much to ever be seriously able to lose a significant amount of weight. Also, I like the way my fat looks and feels on me.
11 months

TinyTina:
I spent too many years starving myself for gymnastics and cheer.

I am finally indulging and loving every minute.

Fatty fomo! Totally relate.
11 months

TinyTina:

But as my weight approaches 200 pounds, I do think I should try to incorporate a little more physical activity in my life, if only to hold off the issues caused by obesity. So far I haven’t experienced any health problems, but since I want to continue fattening up, I think maybe I should be a little less sedentary.

100%, recently had this myself. I've spent most my adult life around 100-130 lbs, terrified of gain and then let myself go a bit and blew up to 160lbs, gaining 40lbs in 5 months. My old thoughts came back recently and I started to diet but I only lasted a few days before stuffing my greedy mouth again until I was bursting.
11 months

TinyTina:

But as my weight approaches 200 pounds, I do think I should try to incorporate a little more physical activity in my life, if only to hold off the issues caused by obesity. So far I haven’t experienced any health problems, but since I want to continue fattening up, I think maybe I should be a little less sedentary.

Relate! I used to run or workout most days and as I neared 200 lbs I realized I should exercise more, but it is always hard to find the time. I’m now another 40 lbs heavier and running is a no. Getting back into shape just seems harder and harder.
11 months
12   loading