Fattening others

What's the best way to fatten a girl

What's the best and easiest way to fatten a girl also I'm all for learning so please give me all the advice you can
1 year

Marry her.
1 year

Liammatthew159:
What's the best and easiest way to fatten a girl also I'm all for learning so please give me all the advice you can

1. Get to know each other and learn to love each other's non-superficial qualities.

2. Tell her you have a feederism kink. In return, show curiosity for her kinks and preferences.

3. Ask if she'd be interested in gaining weight. Accept whatever answer she gives.

4. If you didn't like her answer, and that would ruin the relationship for you, find someone else and start over at step 1.
1 year

Make her feel safe and secure, tell her what you like, give her at least some degree of commitment, get her used to depending on you for some things, and cook for her regularly.

Many women will blow up like balloons with this sort of environment. Speaking from experience.
1 year

It takes time and trust. Note my profile I've been a member for 20 years. My wife loves food and always yo yo dieted with her weight fluctuating. About 10 years ago she realized I was turned on by her weight gain and her eating. She would tease me from time to time but still was on a yo yo diet. She finally decided to purposely gain 3 years ago. I'll never forget how cute she was when she bashfully admitted she was trying to bulk up at the start of what's been 3 years of steady gain.

What happened? Trust. I had always been there with her over the years. She finally felt comfortable with her body and knee that she would be adored by me forever.
11 months

It takes time and trust. Note my profile I've been a member for 20 years. My wife loves food and always yo yo dieted with her weight fluctuating. About 10 years ago she realized I was turned on by her weight gain and her eating. She would tease me from time to time but still was on a yo yo diet. She finally decided to purposely gain 3 years ago. I'll never forget how cute she was when she bashfully admitted she was trying to bulk up at the start of what's been 3 years of steady gain.

What happened? Trust. I had always been there with her over the years. She finally felt comfortable with her body and knee that she would be adored by me forever.
11 months