General

Establishing limits / boundaries

Hey,

Been lurking on site for a while now but I'm not sure where to post this question so I'll put it in the general forum here. How many feedee's actually want immobillity.

When I was previosly on this site, I got a lot of messages from feedees with profiles that established that immobility was an end goal. I don't think I want that from a partner... Would you say that this accounts for the majority of members on this site?

I ask because despite what my profiles say, I do hope to participate in this kink when money is no longer as tight. Any and all feedback is helpful

-Somefeedeeguy
1 year

Somefeederguy1176:
Hey,

Been lurking on site for a while now but I'm not sure where to post this question so I'll put it in the general forum here. How many feedee's actually want immobillity.

When I was previosly on this site, I got a lot of messages from feedees with profiles that established that immobility was an end goal. I don't think I want that from a partner... Would you say that this accounts for the majority of members on this site?

I ask because despite what my profiles say, I do hope to participate in this kink when money is no longer as tight. Any and all feedback is helpful

-Somefeedeeguy

From my conversations with a number of feedees and gainers, I'd day maybe 65% don't want to be immobile for real. It's strictly fantasy. But, there's still a good chunk of people who actively want to become immobile but don't have the means or are actively working towards it.
1 year

This was helpful, thanks. While do want my future partner (very) large, I know for fact I would probably get frustrated in relationship in which I'm sole caretaker frustrating.
1 year

Somefeederguy1176:
This was helpful, thanks. While do want my future partner (very) large, I know for fact I would probably get frustrated in relationship in which I'm sole caretaker frustrating.

Having been a caretaker in a non-fetish way, I feel that most feeders into immobility are woefully unprepared - especially if they plan to be the sole caretaker.
1 year

Somefeederguy1176:
Hey,

-Somefeedeeguy

No. That's not what I ever wanted when I became a part of the community 10+ years ago. I just want a guy who loves playing with my belly and occasionally stuffing me. Teasing, etc.
1 year

Somefeederguy1176:
Hey,

-Somefeedeeguy

If a situation occurred in which a feedee could no longer complete everyday tasks and they were in a feedist relationship it would be on the feeder 100% to help the feedee.
1 year

from my experience as an encourager a lot of people fantasize about being immobile but the majority would not consider going there IRL .. it's just something they want for role play. I think many are turned on by the physical limitation of being that big (being stuck, being too big to fit in/through stuff, not being able to pick up something off the floor, etc..) but not the actual health risks associated with morbid obesity (there are exceptions of course).
As a feeder you do have the right to discuss limits with your feedee if you are in a committed relationship since you both will have to live the through the consequences of your decision. And I totally agree immobility could be a sexy fantasy for role play but in real life it would be a deal breaker for me.
1 year