Gaining

Girls that are embararsed of gaining

Being with a woman who hates her body usually means she does not want to be touched. Believe me, that is no fun, especially long term.
15 years

Jmverhaalen wrote:
Does it turn you on more when you see girls that dont wanna gain get fat and try to diet but they keep failing

Unfortunately, women who hate their bodies are lousy lovers, so I wouldn't like that in a girlfriend; however, I might get a schadenfreude-type naughty pleasure if I saw that happening to a woman I wasn't with.
15 years

ukfaukfa wrote:
I'd have to say no.
I'd love a girl who is confident being fat and doesn't want to diet.

Because surely the type of person you're talking about isn't happy?

Exactly!
15 years

AskDrFeeder wrote:
Unfortunately, women who hate their bodies are lousy lovers, so I wouldn't like that in a girlfriend; however, I might get a schadenfreude-type naughty pleasure if I saw that happening to a woman I wasn't with.

Ditto for me too!

CH
15 years

ive been lucky with my girlfriend. she has the most gorgeous fat round belly. when we 1st got together she used to say she didnt like being fat and sort of tried to diet but liked her food too much.
after a while she got to know that i love the way she is as im always cuddling and playing with her 'cuddly bits'.
so now she has no problem with her big belly and letting it all hang out when we're together and have eaten a big meal or are just bein intimate together.
so i think that because she knows i like it, shes much more confident/comfortable in herself, even if really she wud rather be slim.
15 years

SodaPopinski wrote
AliceInWonderland wrote
lovely_plumper wrote
Xandra wrote
I like to complain about my weight so I can be encouraged. I like standing in front of a mirror complaining about how much weight I've gained so that I can be told I look better this way. And I like when I'm dieting and someone tries to sabotage it.
I like being convinced that I'm wrong not to enjoy it.

Before I knew what feederism was I would stand in front of a guy I was with and say things like "I am too fat" and "I need to lose weight" and of course I would just get the answer..."No, youre not" or in a worse case "Oh maybe you should try to diet and excercise" and all I ever wanted to hear was "Yes you are a little fat and it's very sexy on you" and this was before I realized all my fantasies but I knew I wanted to find a guy who thought my curves were sexy and I love to play around saying I am too fat to be told I am not and to have some ice cream smiley

HAHA omg I still do this... I'm trying my hardest not to but it still comes out and yes most of the time they do try to offer advice on losing it loool it's so pointless, to absolutely everyone, the FAs/Feeders think you aren't very confident and stop liking you as much and the guys who aren't into fat just say exactly what you don't want to hear. It's a pointless technique I really need to grow out of it hahaha.

Tell ANY guy that you're with that you want them to respond this way. We will say whatever you want to get you in the mood, trust me. We've just been programmed to reply to the weight thing a certain way - even the FA guys.

I'd expect any real guy to gladly tell you whatever turns you on... we're just a little obtuse sometimes.

lol I'd agree with you but there seems to be a thing with women and them wanting their guy to know the right way to respond without having to tell them smiley
14 years

AliceInWonderland wrote
Maximum wrote
SodaPopinski wrote
AliceInWonderland wrote
lovely_plumper wrote
Xandra wrote
I like to complain about my weight so I can be encouraged. I like standing in front of a mirror complaining about how much weight I've gained so that I can be told I look better this way. And I like when I'm dieting and someone tries to sabotage it.

Before I knew what feederism was I would stand in front of a guy I was with and say things like "I am too fat" and "I need to lose weight" and of course I would just get the answer..."No, youre not" or in a worse case "Oh maybe you should try to diet and excercise" and all I ever wanted to hear was "Yes you are a little fat and it's very sexy on you" and this was before I realized all my fantasies but I knew I wanted to find a guy who thought my curves were sexy and I love to play around saying I am too fat to be told I am not and to have some ice cream smiley

HAHA omg I still do this... I'm trying my hardest not to but it still comes out and yes most of the time they do try to offer advice on losing it loool it's so pointless, to absolutely everyone, the FAs/Feeders think you aren't very confident and stop liking you as much and the guys who aren't into fat just say exactly what you don't want to hear. It's a pointless technique I really need to grow out of it hahaha.

Tell ANY guy that you're with that you want them to respond this way. We will say whatever you want to get you in the mood, trust me. We've just been programmed to reply to the weight thing a certain way - even the FA guys.

I'd expect any real guy to gladly tell you whatever turns you on... we're just a little obtuse sometimes.

lol I'd agree with you but there seems to be a thing with women and them wanting their guy to know the right way to respond without having to tell them smiley

hehe Max, you're so right, you should be a woman ^^

LMFAO

no, i should just have the confidence to get a woman, cause i clearly have the knowledge and skills to keep one... smiley
14 years

winterstocking wrote
I think there's a huge difference between someone who passionately hates their body and someone who's embarrassed by their gain.

Hating their body = so not hot.

Embarrassed by their gain = pretty frikkin' steamy-sexy.

I mean, shitdemhell, it's ***in' glorious when my partner squirms and wails about his gain, when he tries to hide the fact his pants don't even ZIP any more under a baggy t-shirt, and is subjected to the not-so-gentle fat-poking of family members and friends (while his ears and cheeks get steadily redder and redder). Never mind his attempts to secretly diet, or pretend 'he's just not hungry right now', or his over-excited talk about his 'thin days' while holding his new gut...

But at the end of the day, when I tell him he's looking decidedly chunkier, he still proudly gurgles "Thank you" and wants to cuddle.

(In an additional note, I do know this is re: girls that are embarrassed of gaining, but... pffffweeeee, sometimes I just wanna share.)

I absolute agree with all that, although with women of course, haha. Couldn't have provided better examples myself. If she's horribly depressed over her gain naturally even I'm not enough of a sadist to find that sexy. But embarrassed, ineptly trying to lose or hide the weight, but not constantly obsessed over it, is about the ultimate as far as I'm concerned.
14 years

AliceInWonderland wrote
lovely_plumper wrote
Xandra wrote

Oh, what I wouldn't give to be in their shoes. Don't give up on that method yet, Alice!
14 years

janedough wrote
Personally, if I could let go of society's ideal of what beauty is, I would just eat until I was as big as a house! I am very accepting of other people's weight gain, but have always been very critical of myself.

Society is just plain wrong -especially in your case. You have such fabulous proportions-you'd be a doll at 125 or 225 for that matter. I hope you "gain" some inspiration from the many beautiful ladies here and do let go of the restrictions for a good long while. The thought of you not enjoying how you looked makes me a little sad. The thought of you enjoying yourself and feeling fabulous-that makes me happy!smiley
14 years