Lifestyle tips

Finding a balance between fitness and gaining.

BigBoyBravery:
For me, I want to be as healthy as possible so I can get as fat as possible, if that makes sense. It's not so much about being able to do stuff (although I certainly do), it's more about how big I can realistically get.

The healthier I am, the longer it'll be before I have to stop gaining, because I plan of getting pretty big. I'm not doing great at it yet, but I'm try to learn more about how to gain fat and be healthy.

I do worry that it's not a particularly "sexy" mindset though. 😅😅

Don't worry about if other people find it sexy or not. If it makes you happy and you feel sexy, then do it. Besides, long-term gains are better because you get to enjoy them for longer.
1 year

Oh, I fully agree! I meant more in terms of dating. But, the same certainly still applies either way
1 year

BigBoyBravery:
Oh, I fully agree! I meant more in terms of dating. But, the same certainly still applies either way

While it's important to keep yourself groomed, I feel that certain aspects of appearance are overblown. Yes, you want your potential SO to find you attractive. However, a good partner will love you as you are. Don't gotta be a Chad or Stacy to land a loving partner who thinks you're the bee's knees.
1 year

Fatboi898:
And if you find someone who’s skinny there’s no way to tell it they’ll like you that way finding a bigger person will allow you to potentially indulge the experience more or make it easier on the relationship as I know this can be straining for some

This is why communication is key. You won't know anything until you talk about it.
1 year
12   loading