General

Is your fetish top secret? who knows in your life? how did you tell them? how did they respond?

My wife is the only person who knows all aspects of it. My best friend knows a little. Another friends wife knows a little because she is into some of the same things and we both figured that out about each other and talked about it. Friends and family know I prefer larger women, which my wife has become over the years. Other than that no one knows anything and other than my wife, the people that do know don't know all the nitty gritty details. Overall, I think ones sexual life is their own and private. The only ones who get to know anything are the ones you want to tell. Even then I think mostly limiting to people you are with and at a point in your relationship that trust and communication are at a level to say something. But, to each their own.
1 year

Is your fetish top secret? who knows in your life? how did you tell them? how did they respond?

My fetish is so top secret, it feels like I'm living a double life lol.

On one hand, I feel no need to talk about my sexual habits in public. In most circumstances, I don't think family or friends ever need to know what gets me off, especially when it relates to how I interact with my partner. That can stay between me and her.

I've had two long-term partners who I've told about feedism, but neither was very interested in engaging in it or even talking about it. So really, it just stays with me.
1 year

My wife is the only one who knows and that will be most likely it.
1 year

Honestly my fetish (I identify myself as a feeder) is really top secret bc I don't feel comfortable to talk to my friends or family about it. It would be too awkward bc it's a very personal thing and I think that most people would not understand it bc it may be a bit "unconventional"? I mean, I live in France and let's just say that French society still glorifies thinness (even though now it's changing a bit bc you can see plus-size models in ads for example). So, I think that nowadays people are more open-minded and tolerant about people being attracted to fat people but they are not ready for feedism yet. Hence the feeling to keep the fetish private.
12 months

Yes it’s very top secret. While I openly talk about how I’ve gained weight and don’t mind, nobody knows that I enjoy how big I’ve gotten and how I want to be even bigger in the future.
12 months

I don't think it's anyone else's business. Aside from partners who were into it anyway, I've never told anybody that it's a kink. So far none of my friends or family have commented on my weight, but if they did, I'd just blame my metabolism.
9 months

Exactly. I'm not having them picturing that, lol. Besides, I don't think most people notice really. My clothes have been getting a bit tighter on me, but no one's said anything yet. I don't think it's really noticeable.
9 months

👌👌
9 months

My close friends and wife know that I love fat women and my wife knows that all the added weight she's put on has turned me on even more. I don't think anyone knows that I've toyed with gaining myself and the idea of getting fatter is exciting to me.
9 months

No one knows about my kink. While my family has noticed my gain weight (most of my clothes are tighter than before) and ask me to train more and go back to my previous shape, I keep my real reason for gaining weight in secret.

Imagine them knowing I am gaining weight in purpose, that would be really bad.
9 months
1234   loading