General

Should i tell my boyfriend that i have a fat kink?

Admirer22:
I'm a 23 year old gay man and I've been in a lovely and healthy relationship with my boyfriend for almost 1 year.
He was a little bit chubby when we first met, around 88 kgs and 1,83 cm, and definitely pear-shaped with pretty wide thighs and a big butt (my ideal body type).

After just a few months of dating he started gaining more and more weight and now weighs around 110 kgs. He's not huge, but he's almost twice my size considered that I'm pretty short and very toned (1,72cm and 60 kgs). Most of that weight has gone to his thighs and butt, but he does have a nice belly too. He's very self conscious about his weight gain, but doesn't really mind it and doesn't want to loose it, or at least that's what it seems. He's always been very lazy when it comes to practicing sports and he's a food lover.

The thing is... he doesn't know that I have a huge kink for fat men and I don't know if I should tell him that I adore how chubby he's getting. I always tell him that I love him regardless of his weight, and that's true, but I do find him more physically attractive now that he has put on some extra weight. What should I do??

Having a straight man's body and mind and leaning "dominant", I can only imagine, and will do so. Rather than say, "I want you to gain more weight.", it would probably be more pleasant and more open of you to say, "I'm really turned on by your weight gain."
12 months

You're welcome!
12 months

Admirer22:
I'm a 23 year old gay man and I've been in a lovely and healthy relationship with my boyfriend for almost 1 year.
He was a little bit chubby when we first met, around 88 kgs and 1,83 cm, and definitely pear-shaped with pretty wide thighs and a big butt (my ideal body type).

After just a few months of dating he started gaining more and more weight and now weighs around 110 kgs. He's not huge, but he's almost twice my size considered that I'm pretty short and very toned (1,72cm and 60 kgs). Most of that weight has gone to his thighs and butt, but he does have a nice belly too. He's very self conscious about his weight gain, but doesn't really mind it and doesn't want to loose it, or at least that's what it seems. He's always been very lazy when it comes to practicing sports and he's a food lover.

The thing is... he doesn't know that I have a huge kink for fat men and I don't know if I should tell him that I adore how chubby he's getting. I always tell him that I love him regardless of his weight, and that's true, but I do find him more physically attractive now that he has put on some extra weight. What should I do??

RobbyP:
Having a straight man's body and mind and leaning "dominant", I can only imagine, and will do so. Rather than say, "I want you to gain more weight.", it would probably be more pleasant and more open of you to say, "I'm really turned on by your weight gain."

Couldn't agree more. I'm a sadistic domme, so I always ease my partners into things. My current partner is a masochistic sub, but even then, I took my time. Give him a measure of control over the situation.
12 months

Admirer22:
Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it 😊 I do believe that saying it in a subtle way is the best option. I would definitely love to see him gain more weight, but I don't think I should tell him because he might get scared and I don't want to loose him if I choose the wrong words.

Honestly, I do think that he's going to keep it up and gain more and more weight as time goes by, but not really because he knows it turns me on. In fact, he's always been chubby except for the high school years where he slimed down a bit, but as soon as he started college he gained all the weight back.
He doesn't hit the gym, we're in a happy relationship where we both enjoy food and eating out regularly, he has a strong tendency towards effortless and rapid weight gain...
just imagining how big he's going to be in a couple of years drives me crazy.

The only other things I'd add are that health is the foundation of our experience of life, and choosing the correct foods is the foundation of health.
12 months

Admirer22:
I've finally talked to him and things went more than great. We were at his place getting ready to go out for an afternoon walk and he was trying on some jeans that clearly didn't fit. He grabbed another pair from the wardrobe but they didn't fit either. I didn't say a word until he jokingly asked me "damn, am I that big?" and I saw the perfect chance to bring it all up. I told him that his weight gain is really turning me on, and that I find him more attractive with those extra pounds. I obviously didn't mention that I want him to grow even bigger, even though it's true. He smiled and seemed so relieved, because he thought that I was upset about his new figure and that I was starting to not find him attractive (that's what he told me).
Since that day, he seems way more confident: he walks around the house wearing just boxers and showing off his body and he asks me to rub his belly when we cuddle. He's also eating a bit more and grazes on snacks most of the time.
This might be a bit too out of context, but he's asking for things that he had never done during sex: he grabs my hands and put them in his love handles, he asks me to eat his ass and to sit on my face when until now he's always been super ashamed of the size of his butt (way "too big" for a guy) and never asked me to do so.
I think that talking to him has been the best decision in my life. I feel like after what I told him, he doesn't feel the pressure to loose all the weight he's gained, and now he can be his true self in terms of eating and being lazy without worrying about me finding him attractive. I just can't wait to see him grow bigger and bigger, this feels like a dream come true.

This is so cute! I'm happy for you guys.
11 months

It is like me and my partner 40 years ago.
Our kinks differ abit. She was the brave one and told. We have been soulmates over 40 years.
11 months

Being open and honest about what you like and dislike has always worked for me.
He knows how you feel now and isn't that better than worrying about it?
11 months

Admirer22:
I've finally talked to him and things went more than great. We were at his place getting ready to go out for an afternoon walk and he was trying on some jeans that clearly didn't fit. He grabbed another pair from the wardrobe but they didn't fit either. I didn't say a word until he jokingly asked me "damn, am I that big?" and I saw the perfect chance to bring it all up. I told him that his weight gain is really turning me on, and that I find him more attractive with those extra pounds. I obviously didn't mention that I want him to grow even bigger, even though it's true. He smiled and seemed so relieved, because he thought that I was upset about his new figure and that I was starting to not find him attractive (that's what he told me).
Since that day, he seems way more confident: he walks around the house wearing just boxers and showing off his body and he asks me to rub his belly when we cuddle. He's also eating a bit more and grazes on snacks most of the time.
This might be a bit too out of context, but he's asking for things that he had never done during sex: he grabs my hands and put them in his love handles, he asks me to eat his ass and to sit on my face when until now he's always been super ashamed of the size of his butt (way "too big" for a guy) and never asked me to do so.
I think that talking to him has been the best decision in my life. I feel like after what I told him, he doesn't feel the pressure to loose all the weight he's gained, and now he can be his true self in terms of eating and being lazy without worrying about me finding him attractive. I just can't wait to see him grow bigger and bigger, this feels like a dream come true.

Acknowledged. Congratulations!
11 months

Like others have stated..be open and daring to discuss.

When I told my GF, at the time, it was a complete.revelation.
11 months

Being open and honest is the best policy :-) My wife and I are totally honest with each other about our turn-ons and it helps us be more confident in our sizes :-)

Just today, she was recounting a trip she took when she was 16. Back then, she was maybe 150. She’s been north of 300 pounds for a long time now. She remarked she “still had a figure then.” I just said, “Well, you still have a figure — it’s just even better and sexier now.” 😊 Helps that today was our sixth anniversary 😊
11 months
12   loading