General

Should i tell my boyfriend that i have a fat kink?

Admirer22:
I've finally talked to him and things went more than great. We were at his place getting ready to go out for an afternoon walk and he was trying on some jeans that clearly didn't fit. He grabbed another pair from the wardrobe but they didn't fit either. I didn't say a word until he jokingly asked me "damn, am I that big?" and I saw the perfect chance to bring it all up. I told him that his weight gain is really turning me on, and that I find him more attractive with those extra pounds. I obviously didn't mention that I want him to grow even bigger, even though it's true. He smiled and seemed so relieved, because he thought that I was upset about his new figure and that I was starting to not find him attractive (that's what he told me).
Since that day, he seems way more confident: he walks around the house wearing just boxers and showing off his body and he asks me to rub his belly when we cuddle. He's also eating a bit more and grazes on snacks most of the time.
This might be a bit too out of context, but he's asking for things that he had never done during sex: he grabs my hands and put them in his love handles, he asks me to eat his ass and to sit on my face when until now he's always been super ashamed of the size of his butt (way "too big" for a guy) and never asked me to do so.
I think that talking to him has been the best decision in my life. I feel like after what I told him, he doesn't feel the pressure to loose all the weight he's gained, and now he can be his true self in terms of eating and being lazy without worrying about me finding him attractive. I just can't wait to see him grow bigger and bigger, this feels like a dream come true.

It's so cute! (and hot!) Same with my partner, a few years ago when I told him I like fat guys... He was very happy and horny about it!
12 months
12   loading