Stuffing

How do you manage to eat 5000 calories in a sitting?

Eat very quickly, easy to digest foods. I have managed around 3650 calories in a good binge.

I prefer breakfast foods, donuts, pancakes, French toast, waffles with plenty of butter and syrup. Sugary foods digest easily and add lots of calories.

I binge to gain weight, so calorie numbers are important to me.

Good luck.
12 months

2500 to 3000 calories in a meal are pretty normal for me. I do 5k calories when I eat a large pizza (3400 cal), wash that down with two large sweet teas (1000 cal) and have six zebra cakes for dessert (another 1000 calories).
12 months

Gafeedee1:
The most I can stomach seems to be 2500

My partner ate about 3k to 4k calories a day before we met. I meticulously stretched his stomach out over a period of time until he could eat over 10k in a day.

Some things to keep in mind:

Don't eat filling things. If it takes a while to digest it, you'll be less likely to eat more later.

Adding sauces, cheese, dressings, and other things to food bumps the calorie count.

Regular overeating stretches out the stomach.

Eating small, frequent meals helps you eat more calories a day.
12 months

Appetite and Capacity tend to have a snowball effect, it’s why normies get fat without even liking it. The trick is consistency, if you can eat 2500 calories a meal and eat the other 3 no problem then do that but if 2500 calories is it for the day and you might be sick the next meal or even the next day, you gotta dial it back a lil increase that capacity, but as it increases so will your appetite you’ll want that much food.

For me, it’s just eating a meal(s)
12 months