General

Looking for an old commercial.

I'm looking for a Chicken of the Sea commercial, and I could use some help. Remember that commercial with that woman walking to an elevator with a flat tummy, in front of gawking men admiring her figure, until she finally gets in and exhales to let her belly hang out when the doors close? I'm looking for a version of that, but with Chicken of the Sea Cups, instead of just regular Chicken of the Sea. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please hit me up as soon as possible. Thank you.
12 months

BigBellyBurgerBoy1:
I'm looking for a Chicken of the Sea commercial, and I could use some help. Remember that commercial with that woman walking to an elevator with a flat tummy, in front of gawking men admiring her figure, until she finally gets in and exhales to let her belly hang out when the doors close? I'm looking for a version of that, but with Chicken of the Sea Cups, instead of just regular Chicken of the Sea. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please hit me up as soon as possible. Thank you.

I gotcha fam:
12 months

BigBellyBurgerBoy1:

Munchies:
I gotcha fam:

It's actually a different one than that one. It's the same, but updated to advertise Chicken of the Sea Cups, this one's just Chicken of the Sea. Appreciate the link, though.
12 months

There are 2 commercials that come to mind that I remember that were hot, one was a breakfast food commercial that said something along the lines "you are what you eat" kinda thing and it showed a really curvy nicely dressed lady walking away and her butt was two cinnamon buns.

The other was a carl's jr commercial where the model stands up and unbuttons her pants before sitting back down and taking a bite of a big juicy burger.

anyone remember these?
12 months

BigBellyBurgerBoy1:

Searching led me to this ad by Century Tuna:

EDIT:
And this one by Sealect:

EDIT 2:
And its sequel...

Now I want to know who did it first...
12 months

BigBellyBurgerBoy1:

PolyPinoyPuppy:

EDIT:
And this one by Sealect:

EDIT 2:
And its sequel...

All I know is, they need to make an updated version, for today. I'd love to see a NEW modern version of this commercial.
12 months

BigBellyBurgerBoy1:

PolyPinoyPuppy:

EDIT:
And this one by Sealect:

EDIT 2:
And its sequel...

BigBellyBurgerBoy1:
All I know is, they need to make an updated version, for today. I'd love to see a NEW modern version of this commercial.

While looking for "big belly girl commercials" on Google, I discovered the world of stock footage.

depositphotos.com/81603406/stock-video-girl-with-big-belly-pushes.html

pond5.com/stock-footage/item/74919657-girl-looking-mirror-big-belly-and-fat-hips-needs-healthy-wei
12 months