General

For feeders: ideal feedee start weight??

I’m a new feedee coming up on 200 lbs from 170. I would really like to try out having a feeder and I was curious if my weight is too low to attract any feeders. Like I said I’m new so I haven’t given much time.

Would you rather have a feedee start closer to 200ilbs or 300 lbs??
12 months

Well, in my opinion, it's not a matter of weight. There's a lot of feedees with very different shapes and weight on social media (especially instagram, youtube, deviantart...). Also, generally speaking, every feeder is unique and may not be attracted to the same thing. So, I would really advise you not to feel pressured to gain more weight.
12 months

Those are all great points. I fantasize about the feeder side of things as well and weight is just a number but the shape is everything to me. Thanks for your POV!
12 months

Jackywantstogain:
I’m a new feedee coming up on 200 lbs from 170. I would really like to try out having a feeder and I was curious if my weight is too low to attract any feeders. Like I said I’m new so I haven’t given much time.

All sizes are good sizes. I've had feedees start at under 200, pushing 200, and about 400.
12 months

Jackywantstogain:

Munchies:
All sizes are good sizes. I've had feedees start at under 200, pushing 200, and about 400.

Love hearing this. I’m gonna get to 215-230 and see where I wanna go from there. If I find a feeder tho I definitely see myself going past that… 😄
12 months

For me, it depends on what their current weight is and what their goal is, if they have one. Personally, I prefer someone on the larger end, but I've been with people on the smaller end as well.
12 months

Honestly? I kinda find it hot when I have a blank canvas to start with to see that beginner belly start to grow.

Based on personal experience of having abs and then gaining 50+ pounds. I wish I could have experienced that with a feedee/feeder.
12 months

My opinion:

- I primarily get off on the idea of someone giving up control to their basic instincts of gluttony. Thin and fat bodies get to show that off in different ways.
- Feedees and stuffers who start or even stay thin get the benefit of showing a faux preg/taut and inflated belly, and the difference between their empty and full stomach can be quite dramatic; that contrast elevates the display of gluttony.
- At higher weights, the inflated roundness is softened and concealed by accumulated belly fat. However, that weight itself becomes an embodiment of gluttony, not to mention that it's fun squishing soft bodies.
12 months

100lbs -125lbs for me personally because I like to double the start weight of my feedees in a year. 10lbs a month is very doable with alcohol snacks and treats. One even mentioned that she noticed all my ex's gained a ton of weight while dating me.
12 months

Don’t gain weight for the potentiality of finding a feeder or wait for a feeder, gain weight because you want to.
12 months
12   loading