General

For feeders: ideal feedee start weight??

Morbidly A Beast:
Don’t gain weight for the potentiality of finding a feeder or wait for a feeder, gain weight because you want to.

This ☝️☝️☝️

I cannot overstate how important it is for every feedee to understand this. If you won't gain weight unless you have someone who is attracted to you for it, you are going to be miserable.

Feeders are nice, but don't just gain because we want you to. It's your body, and you have to live in it.
1 year

Honestly I really do love how I feel in my body. I just noticed the new stretch marks starting till fill in around my ass and hips from all the weight going there. I’m really happy with how my fat is distributed. It’s so hot! And last night I had a great time playing with my new underbelly that’s starting to form. I’m really glad I’ve gotten these responses to this question cause it is reassuring that I only have to gain for myself and not someone else but damn would it be hot to gain/be encouraged by a feeder. I want that feedee/feeder experience to be a mutual one where our goal is to make me a fat, curvy…
Anyways I woke up last night super hungry so I chugged a pint of cream and just now orders French toast w/ fried chicken and a bacon egg and cheese hashbrown casserolesmiley)
1 year

Personally, I like the idea of starting with a feedee with a slight pudge or beginner belly. I'm a fan of the idea of my potential partner/feedee gaining weight over time and reaching certain weight gain milestones at different stages of that relationship (200 lbs after two years, etc.)

However that is just a preference/fantasy. The reality is that I'll feed/date someone whether they be skinny as twig or already beyond a bmi of 30. I think this reflects most feeders on this site.
1 year
12   loading