Fattening others

Some questions since i'm new

As the subject says, I'm new, so I don't really know how stuff works and I thought I might as well ask a couple of here rather than trying to figure out what exactly to google.

On that note, first is something every new guy probably asks; is there any sort of relatively healthy way to gain? I know that after a point the weight itself will cause issues unavoidably, but is it possible to get someone to reach large sizes, maybe say a range of 300+ or 400 or something for example, without such a concern for diabetes or such? Or is that a pipe dream you'll only see in fiction?

If there isn't such a safe way to go about it, then what's generally considered the best way? Does using muscle shakes work fine or does that cause problems I forgot to consider? Since I dunno how diet stuff works

Thanks for anyone that helps, I might have other questions but that's what comes to mind for now
1 year

Sphys:
As the subject says, I'm new, so I don't really know how stuff works and I thought I might as well ask a couple of here rather than trying to figure out what exactly to google.

On that note, first is something every new guy probably asks; is there any sort of relatively healthy way to gain? I know that after a point the weight itself will cause issues unavoidably, but is it possible to get someone to reach large sizes, maybe say a range of 300+ or 400 or something for example, without such a concern for diabetes or such? Or is that a pipe dream you'll only see in fiction?

If there isn't such a safe way to go about it, then what's generally considered the best way? Does using muscle shakes work fine or does that cause problems I forgot to consider? Since I dunno how diet stuff works

Thanks for anyone that helps, I might have other questions but that's what comes to mind for now

Avoid highly processed foods; the closer a food is to how it would have come out of an animal a plant, the better.

Type 2 Diebetes can be caused by blood sugar levels being elevated after meals. Carbs in general will spike blood glucose, so limit those or aerobic exercise after eating to reduce glucose spikes.

Visceral fat, which is the fat that accumulates around the organs in your abdomen, is the more dangerous type of fat. Diets with low carbs might result in less visceral fat. Additionally, there are studies which say aerobic exercise can reduce visceral fat, but others that say that subcutaneous fat will go just as quickly. (My theory from skimming these studies is that low carb diets and aerobic exercise after eating both dampen the blood sugar spikes after eating, which somehow leads to lower visceral adipose tissue.)
1 year

I'll keep carbs in mind then, as for the processed foods it isn't too hard to find a farmer's market, besides in the winter, so that's probably a place I could find more natural stuff than a Walmart.
And I guess the awkwardness of visceral fat is since you can't choose which fat you lose, though I'll try the aerobics when it comes to it, not sure which kind work best but swimming's probably easier at bigger sizes.
1 year

Sphys:
I'll keep carbs in mind then, as for the processed foods it isn't too hard to find a farmer's market, besides in the winter, so that's probably a place I could find more natural stuff than a Walmart.
And I guess the awkwardness of visceral fat is since you can't choose which fat you lose, though I'll try the aerobics when it comes to it, not sure which kind work best but swimming's probably easier at bigger sizes.

Farmer's markets are nice for getting something fresh and delicious, though I personally wouldn't worry about organic food; a potato from Walmart is just as good as a potato from a farmer's market in terms of processing. Up to you if you prefer organic though. I'd buy from a wholesale store like Costco but that's more about economics than health.

Mostly I was warning about the difference between a hot dog as "meat" and an actual cut of beef or pork, or typical cheap candy compared to a piece of fruit.

Another important thing I forgot to mention is variety, both for the sake of a balanced nutrition and for the sake of avoiding flavor fatigue.

The best exercise is the kind you will actually stick to. I hate hate walking but I love Beat Saber. Figure out what physical activity you enjoy; in general, moving is better than not moving.
1 year

Ah, my mistake then, and I've got a Costco membership so all the more reason to go there. As for exercise I dunno what it'll be, I'll have to find someone to, well, fatten first to sort that part out, though that'd be after sorting out having a relationship anyway.

Are any particular foods more fattening than others? Though I know it's not like there's a tomato with the calories of a cake or anything like that. I'd assume meat might be, but then there's the stuff about how eating too much red meat can be an issue etc etc so I don't really understand what and how many things to keep in mind, though I'll make sure to try looking into it if I ever seem to be starting a relationship
1 year

Being Overweight/Obese doesn’t make you automatically make you have problems, it just puts you at a greater risk of developing issues.

How’s your water consumption? Need to drink a lot, more than people think you do- even while you aren’t active, EVEN more when you are active. The body reacts very negatively to poor hyderation. How’s the sleep pattern do you get a full nights rest? Do you smoke? How active are you during the day? 8 straight hours of sitting is worse for your health than smoking. Do you wake up feeling like a pile of shit?

These are bigger indicators of health imo than how much I weigh
1 year

Morbidly A Beast:
Being Overweight/Obese doesn’t make you automatically make you have problems, it just puts you at a greater risk of developing issues.

How’s your water consumption? Need to drink a lot, more than people think you do- even while you aren’t active, EVEN more when you are active. The body reacts very negatively to poor hyderation. How’s the sleep pattern do you get a full nights rest? Do you smoke? How active are you during the day? 8 straight hours of sitting is worse for your health than smoking. Do you wake up feeling like a pile of shit?

These are bigger indicators of health imo than how much I weigh

You just pointed out that my lifestyle's a mess lol, don't smoke at least though.
1 year

Sphys:
Ah, my mistake then, and I've got a Costco membership so all the more reason to go there. As for exercise I dunno what it'll be, I'll have to find someone to, well, fatten first to sort that part out, though that'd be after sorting out having a relationship anyway.

Are any particular foods more fattening than others? Though I know it's not like there's a tomato with the calories of a cake or anything like that. I'd assume meat might be, but then there's the stuff about how eating too much red meat can be an issue etc etc so I don't really understand what and how many things to keep in mind, though I'll make sure to try looking into it if I ever seem to be starting a relationship

"More fattening" is a question of efficiency. Cost efficiency, time efficiency, efficiency in how much you are willing to eat...

The unfortunate thing is, carbohydrates are quite cheap, easy to prepare, and easy to over dulge on; but they also seem to be quite unhealthy for the reasons stated above.

Many people here suggest rapid gaining with heavy cream as parts of shakes and such.

In my opinion, habits are stronger than specific foods for increasing weight. Constant snacking on anything will cause weight gain if you're eating more than you expend.
1 year

Sphys:

Slow and steady wins the race. It's extremely tempting to do rapid gains. However, they are unsustainable for a number of reasons. Examples include:

Gaining faster than your body can handle

Food is expensive

Clothes are expensive

Struggling to meet your calorie goals

Indigestion and constipation

The list goes on. Some of this can be avoided if you gain in cycles like a lot of uses here that do rapid gains.
1 year

Cycles?
1 year
12   loading