Feeder/Feedee

Lack of lesbians in the feedism community

Its truly disheartening, and its why I've gone on a hiatus in the past. I'm a lesbian feeder, but also a feedee now at this point because I've been unable to find a feedee.

No shade to men, but it seems a vast majority of them don't read my profile or respect that I am a lesbian.

I don't mind chatting about weight gain and such with people, its just... come on. Dating wise, next to no lesbians exist in this scene and its beyond isolating.

We can't afford to be picky.
12 months

Don’t give up! I know I have read profiles of lesbians on here. I think they are hiding in the closet.
12 months

Blackjackandberries:
Its truly disheartening, and its why I've gone on a hiatus in the past. I'm a lesbian feeder, but also a feedee now at this point because I've been unable to find a feedee.

No shade to men, but it seems a vast majority of them don't read my profile or respect that I am a lesbian.

I don't mind chatting about weight gain and such with people, its just... come on. Dating wise, next to no lesbians exist in this scene and its beyond isolating.

I do agree with you. Not only is it really hard to find a (lesbian) feedee but it is also a bit demoralizing when you realize that this person lives in another country and that seeing each other irl is less likely to happen.

But, well, if you take a look at the topics under this "feeder/feedee" thread, you'll see that you're not the only one in a similar situation. I mean, regardless of their sexual orientation, it seems that a lot of people in the thread have trouble finding a feeder/feedee too. I think it must be one of the major issues (if not THE major issue lol) within this community. Feeders/feedees are so close, yet so far and it's frustrating.
11 months

Blackjackandberries:

S67:
I do agree with you. Not only is it really hard to find a (lesbian) feedee but it is also a bit demoralizing when you realize that this person lives in another country and that seeing each other irl is less likely to happen.

But, well, if you take a look at the topics under this "feeder/feedee" thread, you'll see that you're not the only one in a similar situation. I mean, regardless of their sexual orientation, it seems that a lot of people in the thread have trouble finding a feeder/feedee too. I think it must be one of the major issues (if not THE major issue lol) within this community. Feeders/feedees are so close, yet so far and it's frustrating.

I'm willing to leave where I live to go live with a feedee/feeder. Been saving money to fo so.
11 months

*to do so. Typo
11 months

Blackjackandberries:

Acknowledged.
11 months

It’s too bad you are far away and I’m am not in right age group. But if you’d like to chat, you can message
11 months

We're out here, just normally in a land far far away. 🤣🤣😥
8 months

I’m bi, but lean towards women. It’s been hard finding anyone local to share this with 😢
8 months