General

Anyone else attracted to belly buttons

Yes! I love it on other ppl and I love it on me. My favorite is just seeing the belly button while wearing a crop top. But I also find it enjoyable seeing the belly button through a tight shirt which I’m almost to that point in my skinny clothes😮‍💨🤤🤤
11 months

BellyandCurves:
I love the look of belly buttons, especially on a fat belly. Usually the belly button is enveloped by fat, it so amazing

I'm navel neutral. However, I love seeing how things change as people grow. So, seeing a navel deepen, widen, or even disappear as some gains is such a turn on.
11 months

Well, the belly buttons I see the most in person are mine and my wife’s.

I had an “inner” navel but it seems to be ever-so-slightly shrinking as my belly has gotten larger in recent years.

My wife’s is also an inner navel, set against the backdrop of a beautifully huge, fat, soft belly :-) It seems to get pushed out when she lays in her back, then deepens again when she sits up again.
11 months

"Innies" yes,"outies" not so much. As always, only when I allow myself to be.
11 months

I’m very “on again off again” with belly buttons. For those of you who are big fans, I have to share this video of this guy getting horny playing with his belly button. It’ll leave you sweating, esp if you’re like me and love the audio stimulation of the moans and groans
11 months

Yes - probably the earliest of arousal and sexiness to me when I was young. The whole belly has taken over the full desire now but I still love Belly buttons/ Navels……so sexy!
11 months

Yes, I am
11 months

To me they are the icing on the cake
11 months