Stuffing

Constantly staying stuffed

I’ve been stuffed for pretty much a week now bar a few hours one morning at work where I didn’t eat breakfast so I had to wait till 11am to go and stuff myself with Chick-fil-A.
It won’t be long till people will start to notice all the weight I’m putting on. I didn’t think it would come this fast but with the amount of food I have been shoving in my gut I guess it shouldn’t be that surprising. The thing is it’s only becoming more and more.
At first I was just eating large portions for breakfast, lunch, and dinner but recently I’ve been waking up to chug a pint of cream. Inhaling my first weight gain shake after a large meal and today being the most of all: started with off basically with breakfast for two from Cracker Barrel, snacked on some chips and drank two large cokes, then pizza came so I ate 4 slices w/melted cheese drizzled on each slice along with two more large cokes, and now I’m about to eat a slice of cake with ice cream and i definitely still have a large meal left in me before bed. I love this☺️
12 months

Constantly staying stuffed

TinyTina:
I have been stuffing like mad the past few days. Once I hit 190 (my original goal, doubling my weight at high school graduation a decade ago) it’s like the prospect of closing in on the 200 mark kicked my appetite into overdrive

I put on a few pounds over the weekend, weighing in at 195 this morning, then just had en enormous lunch, making five trips through the Indian restaurant buffet. I don’t think they made any money off me today. After the third pass I had to roll my waistband under my distended belly for comfort, but I still managed two more rounds, the last being a variety of rich desserts.

Both sexy and inspirational haha
12 months