Fattening others

Found my dream girl

You heard right, I don’t know what god I appeased and how I did it, but I managed to find a healthy relationship with a feedee. She doesn’t want my money, she doesn’t want a rescuer, she wants to be taken care of ofc but she’s willing to help out and work if she needs to until we’re making enough money that she doesn’t need to. She wants a family and we’re currently working on getting her down here to visit. I was hesitant to post anything, anywhere because I didn’t want to be like “never mind 😭” 3 days later, but it’s been like 3 months now and it’s been amazing. She gushes over me non stop, we’re into all the same kinks, she’s even awakened some I didn’t know about lol 😂, she’s the only girlfriend I’ve ever had that can keep up with my sex drive 😩, she’s exactly my type, loves to eat, and get HUUUUUUGE AF!!!!!!

We have our arguments now and then, but she’s been a bastion of support while I was out of work during a depressive episode that forced me to quit my job. Even when we fight we both sit down and have a reasonable discussion afterwards where we communicate our feelings about each other’s actions and come to a compromise. This is actually the healthiest relationship I’ve ever had. Like I guess a degree in communication and 4 years of therapy helps, but still. She’s been there through every mood swing and shitty thing I’ve said when everything hurts and I can’t help it. And she thinks she’s the lucky one lol 😂

But I’m kinda just reaching out here for advice. Budget gaining foods? Good weight gain shakes?

I’m also wondering if there are any feedism couples here that want friends lol 😂
12 months

Found my dream girl

FAsasquatch:
You heard right, I don’t know what god I appeased and how I did it, but I managed to find a healthy relationship with a feedee. She doesn’t want my money, she doesn’t want a rescuer, she wants to be taken care of ofc but she’s willing to help out and work if she needs to until we’re making enough money that she doesn’t need to. She wants a family and we’re currently working on getting her down here to visit. I was hesitant to post anything, anywhere because I didn’t want to be like “never mind 😭” 3 days later, but it’s been like 3 months now and it’s been amazing. She gushes over me non stop, we’re into all the same kinks, she’s even awakened some I didn’t know about lol 😂, she’s the only girlfriend I’ve ever had that can keep up with my sex drive 😩, she’s exactly my type, loves to eat, and get HUUUUUUGE AF!!!!!!

We have our arguments now and then, but she’s been a bastion of support while I was out of work during a depressive episode that forced me to quit my job. Even when we fight we both sit down and have a reasonable discussion afterwards where we communicate our feelings about each other’s actions and come to a compromise. This is actually the healthiest relationship I’ve ever had. Like I guess a degree in communication and 4 years of therapy helps, but still. She’s been there through every mood swing and shitty thing I’ve said when everything hurts and I can’t help it. And she thinks she’s the lucky one lol 😂

But I’m kinda just reaching out here for advice. Budget gaining foods? Good weight gain shakes?

I’m also wondering if there are any feedism couples here that want friends lol 😂

Oh nice! Sounds similar to me and my current partner. This is the healthiest relationship either of us as been in. And he can somehow keep up with my sex drive, lol.

You can never overstate the importance of good communication. We don't keep secrets, and we are honest with our emotions. Such a game changer. I'm autistic and have PTSD, so it makes me feel safe and secure. I'm even showing sides of myself I normally don't show with previous partners.

A lot of staple foods are calorie dense: rice, potatoes, beans, ect. Plus they are cheap, so you can eat a lot.

If you cook at home and want to get your fast food fix, you can make it yourself. It's cheaper, and you can make it even more fattening.

High fat fish, nuts, and avocados are good ways to gain weight in a more healthy weight.

Put cheese and sauces on everything.

Be mindful of your salt and sugar intake.
12 months

Found my dream girl

FAsasquatch:

Congrats, man! Independent and confident are two words that come to mind on your description of her. Here’s to good times!
12 months

Found my dream girl

Munchies:

A lot of staple foods are calorie dense: rice, potatoes, beans, ect. Plus they are cheap, so you can eat a lot.

If you cook at home and want to get your fast food fix, you can make it yourself. It's cheaper, and you can make it even more fattening.

High fat fish, nuts, and avocados are good ways to gain weight in a more healthy weight.

Put cheese and sauces on everything.

Be mindful of your salt and sugar intake.

This. She is right.

For the same price of a fattening fast food run, you can easily make 4 or 5 times the amount of like food at home.

Just read the grocery store mailers that they send out every week. There are usually specials on meats that are cheap and pair well gravy and potatoes. Pork shoulder is your friend.

Also, if you learn how to make a good pan sauce, you can easily add an extra 500 plus calories to every meal you make
12 months

Found my dream girl

That's so cool!

I met my feedee wife by random like this, moving to a new town and just running into her on the block in a bitter cold January. She's now so fat she has trouble getting out of bed and has to order special clothes online that say "8XL" on the tag. And she doesn't care because she's happy, she's healthy (we're intimate so she's shown me all her medical docs), she's confident, and she simply enjoys the sensation of being fat and the way her flabby body bounces when she moves.
12 months