Lifestyle tips

Help! how to gain weight fast?

Does anyone know what foods I can eat to gain weight fast? And if I worked hard, how many kilograms could I gain in a month?
1 year

Bax99:
Does anyone know what foods I can eat to gain weight fast? And if I worked hard, how many kilograms could I gain in a month?

I generally discourage rapid weight gain for two reasons: it's hard on the body, and sometimes, it's hard to make it stick.

For example, when I met my current partner, he was about 407. I fattened him up to about 500 lbs within a year. However, he couldn't handle the weight, and we stopped. Within 4 months, he was down to about 430. This is largely due to not stuffing him all the time.

So, do you want rapid gains that you may not be able to keep? Or do you want the pounds to stick?
1 year

Bax99:

You want to eat a lot, and very consistently. You could gain anywhere from 10-30 pounds in a month depending how much you can stomach in a meal without limiting your intake the rest of the day.
1 year

what do you mean by "he couldn't handle the weight"?
however I'm interested in knowing how much weight a gainer can gain in about a month and what are the best foods
1 year

Bax99:
however I'm interested in knowing how much weight a gainer can gain in about a month and what are the best foods

100 pounds is a lot of weight and if your body isn’t strong enough you will struggle heaving yourself around.

There’s no magic food that will make you gain weight fast, you just have to consistently stuff yourself full of food. You can add calories with shakes and stuff if needed.
1 year

Bax99:

You must eat carbohydrates at some point in the day to gain. Raw honey and fruit eaten seperately and with plenty of filtered or spring water are working well for me.

I discourage sucrose, high fructose corn syrup, xenoestrogens, alcohol, excess salt, non-raw honey and preserved meats, because they all reduce health. Reduced health is reduced capability for anything in life. Grains are inflammatory, and so just make life more difficult, if not necessarily less healthy.
1 year

Bax99:

Morbidly A Beast:
100 pounds is a lot of weight and if your body isn’t strong enough you will struggle heaving yourself around.

There’s no magic food that will make you gain weight fast, you just have to consistently stuff yourself full of food. You can add calories with shakes and stuff if needed.

It was less about struggling to get around and more about health issues.

In fairness, we were relentless.

Anyway, he's losing weight for health-related reasons. I'm fine with it. However, I bring it up as a cautionary tale. If you want to be fat and stay fat, be more mindful of how you gain.
1 year

Eat what you love and eat A LOT of it. Enjoy yourself.
11 months

Everybody is different so there is no rule as to how much you can gain.
Gaining weight takes time so wanting to gain weight fast is a bit unrealistic.
11 months

Ditzy:
Everybody is different so there is no rule as to how much you can gain.
Gaining weight takes time so wanting to gain weight fast is a bit unrealistic.

Gaining slowly allows you, and others, time to adjust without a massive shock factor. Suspect that weight gained slowly is also more likely to stay on but sudden gain due to very high calorie input may need same intake all the time if it is to stay on.
11 months
12   loading