General

Watching someone eat as a feeder: is it appealing to you?

Seeing people get fat is, generally speaking, attractive. However, knowing your directly responsible is even better.

Celiamarie:
Absolutely! And then thinking about how I'll make her even fatter later...[/quote]

It's the best.

There are clothes that my partner will never wear again because he destroyed them with his fat. It's great.
11 months

Celiamarie:
For myself, I think a lot of what I enjoy with my feedee inherently comes with the fattening. While I enjoy watching her eat, it's the fact that I know that every bite is making her fatter that gets me.

Munchies:
Seeing people get fat is, generally speaking, attractive. However, knowing your directly responsible is even better.

This is exactly how I feel about it.
11 months

I may be in the minority here, but I actually don't enjoy watching someone eat.

I like all the accoutrements of overeeating. Like, if they unbutton their pants, or cradle their belly, or groan with fullness. But if someone is just...eating? Not really into it, personally.

Now, if we're talking about drinking? Totally about that. Watching someone chug a fattening liquid is 10/10 attractive to me.
11 months

ES-Draws:
I may be in the minority here, but I actually don't enjoy watching someone eat.

I like all the accoutrements of overeeating. Like, if they unbutton their pants, or cradle their belly, or groan with fullness. But if someone is just...eating? Not really into it, personally.

Now, if we're talking about drinking? Totally about that. Watching someone chug a fattening liquid is 10/10 attractive to me.

Makes sense.

Another reason I find seeing my partner eat is that it gives me the urge to sit on his face.
11 months

It's the same for me. My girlfriend knows about my fetish, but we are both on the same page that it won't play a role in our relationship (which I am completely fine with). At first, I think she was worried abt that kind of thing, but to me it's only arousing if it's intended in a sexual way, which it isn't.
11 months

KindaBritish:
Ito me it's only arousing if it's intended in a sexual way, which it isn't.

Exactly. I see my partner eat every day. It's not been a sexual thing for any of the thousands of times I've seen it. It's just so mundane, maybe that's why it's not arousing for me.
11 months

Throwing this one into the mix -

I enjoy watching my wife eat - mainly because I envision all the extra calories producing fat on her figure - so it is related to weight gain. I really start to obsess over it when I see her intake at meals get larger and larger as she has been gaining and knowing her appetite is getting bigger and bigger with even more weight she is gaining. It is very arousing see her appetite become so big and out of control and I just can’t wait to see ho much fatter she keeps getting.
11 months
12   loading