General

Watching someone eat as a feeder: is it appealing to you?

So, I've seen a lot of definitions on the internet about the term "feeder", stressing the fact that they merely want to fatten someone up. But I don't know, I think being a feeder is just so much more than that. Don't you agree?

I mean, should we not emphasize what is exciting for a feeder during the meal, including the behavior of the person eating?

For example:
- the fact that they unbutton their pants and/or loosen their belt to breathe better/be more comfortable?
- the fact that they massage their belly to relieve their stomachache and/or to show that they are full?
- the sleepy look (especially after a rich, heavy meal)?
- the compliments about the meal?
- the belly that becomes round and firm after a heavy meal?
- the slow, jerky breathing?
- believing that they have eaten enough because of the amount of food they have ingested and yet they ask for more?
- the little remarks at the end of the meal such as "Is there more?", "I ate too much", "It was delicious"?

Are those examples part of what makes you a feeder, too?
1 year

I think it can be a spectrum of interests, but all those examples certainly count and fall under the feeder category. It’s definitely much more than just the fattening. I’d argue the fattening is much less exciting/fun without all the little things that come with it.
1 year

Bcain:
I think it can be a spectrum of interests, but all those examples certainly count and fall under the feeder category. It’s definitely much more than just the fattening. I’d argue the fattening is much less exciting/fun without all the little things that come with it.

Thank you for your reply
1 year

S67:
So, I've seen a lot of definitions on the internet about the term "feeder", stressing the fact that they merely want to fatten someone up. But I don't know, I think being a feeder is just so much more than that. Don't you agree?

I mean, should we not emphasize what is exciting for a feeder during the meal, including the behavior of the person eating?

For example:
- the fact that they unbutton their pants and/or loosen their belt to breathe better/be more comfortable?
- the fact that they massage their belly to relieve their stomachache and/or to show that they are full?
- believing that they have eaten enough because of the amount of food they have ingested and yet they ask for more?
- the little remarks at the end of the meal such as "Is there more?", "I ate too much", "It was delicious"?

I'm not a feeder, and so am only looking at this linguistically. A definition which makes sense to me is that a feeder is in some way capable of being turned on by them feeding another, without any other aspects necessary. For if other aspects were necessary, then the feeding would only be an avenue to those.
1 year

S67:

For example:

Being a feeder means different things to different people. There's so much diversity that the most succinct way to describe it is "a person who likes to feed."

That said, I get off on spoiling my feedee and being responsible for his transformation.
1 year

Munchies:
Being a feeder means different things to different people. There's so much diversity that the most succinct way to describe it is "a person who likes to feed."

That said, I get off on spoiling my feedee and being responsible for his transformation.[/quote]

I see! Thank you for replying
1 year

Munchies:

That said, I get off on spoiling my feedee and being responsible for his transformation.

S67:
I see! Thank you for replying[/quote]

Of course! I also want to point out that being a feeder doesn't mean that you also have a weight gain kink or even a fat kink. There are feeders who enjoy feeding, but prefer slim or in-shape feedees. There's also feeders that enjoy fat partners, but aren't interested in the weight gain aspect.

There are so many different ways to be a feeder that a vague definition is really the only way to include them all.
1 year

Definitely don't have to grow or fatten someone to be a feeder. Most of my jobs have been in kitchens for the simple fact that I love to cook food and sharing it with others. Not even in a sexual way it's just satisfying to feed people, to hear what flavors or textures they like and watching then enjoy their food.

Granted when it comes to a partner or an individual whom I find very attractive, then sure I'm full of deeper desires to fatten them up and play into the other sides of being a feeder.
1 year

PrimitiveDesires:
Definitely don't have to grow or fatten someone to be a feeder. Most of my jobs have been in kitchens for the simple fact that I love to cook food and sharing it with others. Not even in a sexual way it's just satisfying to feed people, to hear what flavors or textures they like and watching then enjoy their food.

Granted when it comes to a partner or an individual whom I find very attractive, then sure I'm full of deeper desires to fatten them up and play into the other sides of being a feeder.

As a home cook, I find it very satisfying when people enjoy my cooking. It's not even a fetish thing. It's about a job well done. I'd say it's on par with making a well-received painting.
1 year

Celiamarie:
For myself, I think a lot of what I enjoy with my feedee inherently comes with the fattening. While I enjoy watching her eat, it's the fact that I know that every bite is making her fatter that gets me.

Seeing people get fat is, generally speaking, attractive. However, knowing your directly responsible is even better.
1 year
12   loading