Lifestyle tips

Feedism + fame = ???

If you were in the public eye, would you delete your FF account?? Are there any famous people who are open about feedism?
12 months

Feedism + fame = ???

Honestly, If I was, I'd use my platform to gradually normalize feedism and make it less tabboo.

Starting with being openly into dating chubby chicks.
12 months

Feedism + fame = ???

BigBoyBravery:
If you were in the public eye, would you delete your FF account?? Are there any famous people who are open about feedism?

Who says I’m not famous?
12 months

Feedism + fame = ???

My response to both questions is- I doubt it.
12 months

Feedism + fame = ???

BigBoyBravery:

In terms of mainstream famous people? I think the closest is Tammy Slaton from 1,000 Sisters. And even that was a stretch because she used to date a feeder.

Seeing that feedism is widely condemned, I don't think any celebrity would be caught with an FF account.

You can get away with being a chubby chaser. Big people need love too, after all. But actively contributing to obesity? Yeah, I don't think that would bode well.
12 months

Feedism + fame = ???

There is nothing to prevent a famous person from using a fake name.
12 months

Feedism + fame = ???

Anyone in here know the rapper Redman? I'm 100% convinced at very least he's an FA. He used to rap about how he loves fat women all the time.
11 months

Feedism + fame = ???

BigBoyBravery:
Anyone in here know the rapper Redman? I'm 100% convinced at very least he's an FA. He used to rap about how he loves fat women all the time.

Might be. Big women have always been loved in the black community. I'm not a BBW, but I remember being teased a lot when I was skinny for not having curves.

One might wonder if the black community has a lot of FAs, or we just aren't thin obsessed.
11 months

Feedism + fame = ???

Well I am a content creator myself. And if some people find out that I’m into plus size women then I might try to find a way to pretty much use my platform for saying that I am what I am attracted and find beauty towards.

But when it comes to the whole fetish thing it will more than likely ruin my reputation. Especially since the whole body positivity/liberation is no longer relevant than what it used to be, and there’s literally so much hatred (and health concern-like-talking-down) everywhere you go on social media when you find any content related to BoPo. So sadly I wouldn’t want to go through that hell of people accusing me of “destroying people’s lives/health”.

Unless if one day the modern or future culture finally gets some peace towards diversity and equality. I sadly don’t want to put myself in jeopardy when the online world (outside of this site) now thinks plus size is wrong.
10 months

Feedism + fame = ???

JN_TumLover56:
Well I am a content creator myself. And if some people find out that I’m into plus size women then I might try to find a way to pretty much use my platform for saying that I am what I am attracted and find beauty towards.

But when it comes to the whole fetish thing it will more than likely ruin my reputation. Especially since the whole body positivity/liberation is no longer relevant than what it used to be, and there’s literally so much hatred (and health concern-like-talking-down) everywhere you go on social media when you find any content related to BoPo. So sadly I wouldn’t want to go through that hell of people accusing me of “destroying people’s lives/health”.

Unless if one day the modern or future culture finally gets some peace towards diversity and equality. I sadly don’t want to put myself in jeopardy when the online world (outside of this site) now thinks plus size is wrong.

Speaking as a marginalized person, I have more respect for outwardly bigoted individuals than people who make virtue signaling posts about how they would speak up for marginalized groups if it was safe to do so.

I'm not saying you have to be a vocal ally. I understand from personal experience how it can be hard - even scary. But it's pretty gross of you to think that saying people (not even just women) should be treated like people is too "controversial."
10 months
123   loading