Submission and domination

Help me humiliate my piggy (female feeder/female feedee)

Taking her to a buffet and specifically asking for a booth, so that people can see how her fat’s digging so far into the table works wonders.

Trust me. People WILL notice
12 months

Another one would be for her to make a journal specifically on this journey, so that at some point in time, you can read passages from her own words and poke fun at her in that lovingly sexual way.

It’ll show growth, changes in mindsets, while also creating a definitive reflection of why she’s gaining to begin with.

Maybe using a good quality vibrator and making her read it aloud for your amusement would also do. For every page she does well on, another treat for her gullet!
12 months

Maybe an evaluation as meat does the job.
It works for bisexuals. It is humiliating but it is also erotic and great fun if you like and your partner likes it.
There is some inspiration in the threads about pig farms and fattened up for a cannibal

Success and have fun!
12 months

Yes, it is super fun, but be carefull, gentle humiliation and some positive feedback does the job. You might tell that your partner is a price pig, Nice and fat and discuss how tasty her prime parts will be. How she will look as she gets fatter, when she will be ready to be eaten. And the well known position with an appel in her mouth.

Success
12 months

I Will send you some scenario,s you could try and or use in your stories.
But that will be Tomorrowl
One example. Old fashioned over the knee spanking when she refuses to eat fatty food and than secretly feel how fat she has become and comment how she will taste once well prepared
12 months

Love feeding fatties in public even made 2 pigs oink they loved it,
12 months

Drive Her threw all the drive threws until she’s begging to stop eating then make one last stop but make her order.
12 months

Spekbil 123:
I Will send you some scenario,s you could try and or use in your stories.
But that will be Tomorrowl
One example. Old fashioned over the knee spanking when she refuses to eat fatty food and than secretly feel how fat she has become and comment how she will taste once well prepared

Celiamarie:
Sounds great, please feel free to send on! Anything we don't attempt irl, I will include in a story 😋

One of the more subtle ones is let her wear thight jeans shorts (very short) in summer. If she gets fatter she will burst out of it and then you can say. You don't need clothes anymore. You are fat enough to get on the menu now.
We did that one twice years ago in a secluded area only with close friends. It was great fun!
I have seen your stories and your pics. I like them very much. Keep on writing!
I promised some story lines. I have them but I didn't realise they are in Dutch. It will take some time to translate them into English, but they will come.
One of them is male male female.
For stories to come you might use Hansel and Gretel themes. Or the fair theme where price pigs are selected and sold when they are properly fattened. In my home town of Schagen there is once a year just before Eastern such a fair where a special race of meat cows en bulls are shown. You see predator like behaviour in the public.
12 months

Yes, this one was really mindblowing.
I was the victim. With three friends of witchy partner watching and giving comments.
So do try it at home. It gave witchy partner the idea of checking the ham again in september and trying which wine goes best with prime pork. I will send some more to morrow or during the weekend. Friday is checking day
12 months

I have to say, this is the most beautiful and happy thing I have read recently. Kudos to everyone's suggestions, your elaborate accountd and photograhpy and of course, the star of it all, your beloved Piggy. 🐷🍀

In time, you will surely have expanded her capacity.
12 months
123   loading