Submission and domination

Help me humiliate my piggy (female feeder/female feedee)

Spekbil 123:
Yes, this one was really mindblowing.
I was the victim. With three friends of witchy partner watching and giving comments.
So do try it at home. It gave witchy partner the idea of checking the ham again in september and trying which wine goes best with prime pork. I will send some more to morrow or during the weekend. Friday is checking day

Celiamarie:
That sounds absolutely divine ! 🤤 Perhaps I'll sample the pig with some wines...

(I feel like your witchy partner and I have a lot in common. Sounds like she's full of good ideas! ❤️)

We really have a lot in common. Witchy partner read your story and saw your pics.
I am pretty good in scenario's but witchy partner is a near genius. I will share some of her scenario's to. I will give reality and what you can do with it in fiction. Witchy partner builds doll houses with an twist. See my pic.
And she has some advice as kinky lady with experience. Don't be too harsh on your piggy. Be lenient if you can but stay in charge. She is really very beautiful. Keep her that way. You can do that as responsible feeder!
In fiction. Learn to play with different perspectives and themes. It is a bit like classical music. The more you understand the technique and the pattern the better your writing gets. Witchy partner and I have studied languages and literature. I helps in being creative!
1 year

Celiamarie:
Hello FF ❤️

We're a lesbian couple who have been playing with the feeder lifestyle since 2020.

Recently, we've began taking it to the next level. My piggy loves humiliation, especially if there's a light public element (think: taking her to the beach in last year's bikini, so everyone can see her fat rolls spilling out). We've only just discovered this forum and we'd love to hear what sort of humiliation you've put your feedee through?

We're especially interested in food play, elements of exhibitionism, and verbal degradation. Both food-based and sexual suggestions are appreciated, but it needs to have some sort of feeder element.

Thank you! Celia xx

It's been pretty light for me on the humiliation front. I've made him be a pig in public many a time before - usually by making him stuff his face all day as he goes about his normal routine. Coworkers, strangers, friends, ect.

I've also have forbade him from sizing up until he's destroyed his clothing with his fat. The day he wore a too tight button down and destroyed every button when he sat down too hard is forever in my spank bank.
1 year

Celiamarie:
Hello FF ❤️

We're a lesbian couple who have been playing with the feeder lifestyle since 2020.

Recently, we've began taking it to the next level. My piggy loves humiliation, especially if there's a light public element (think: taking her to the beach in last year's bikini, so everyone can see her fat rolls spilling out). We've only just discovered this forum and we'd love to hear what sort of humiliation you've put your feedee through?

We're especially interested in food play, elements of exhibitionism, and verbal degradation. Both food-based and sexual suggestions are appreciated, but it needs to have some sort of feeder element.

Thank you! Celia xx

Munchies:
It's been pretty light for me on the humiliation front. I've made him be a pig in public many a time before - usually by making him stuff his face all day as he goes about his normal routine. Coworkers, strangers, friends, ect.

I've also have forbade him from sizing up until he's destroyed his clothing with his fat. The day he wore a too tight button down and destroyed every button when he sat down too hard is forever in my spank bank.

Celiamarie:
Mm, I love the clothes idea. The thought of her bursting through a top like that is divine 😍

It is great fun. I was the victim once.
1 year

Celiamarie:
Hello FF ❤️

Thank you! Celia xx

Munchies:

Celiamarie:
Mm, I love the clothes idea. The thought of her bursting through a top like that is divine 😍

It is great fun. I was the victim once.
1 year

Spekbil 123:
Maybe an evaluation as meat does the job.
It works for bisexuals. It is humiliating but it is also erotic and great fun if you like and your partner likes it.
There is some inspiration in the threads about pig farms and fattened up for a cannibal

Success and have fun!

Celiamarie:
Oh wow, just looked this up and looks super fun ! We'll definitely try this !

(We are actually both bisexual as well, but ‘lesbian couple’ is easier shorthand online than ‘two women in a relationship almost 90% fem leaning but with occasional interest in men in specific circumstances’ 🤣)

Scenario,S for stories and rolplay

Using the theme of clothes and humiliation is very powerfull tool, You can use them separatly but the combination of both is of course excellent. Chapter 2 is a good exemple.

For bisexual people its easier to let your imagination roam freely. Its in the essence the same as cooking or music. At first you follow the recepie or play the notes as they appear on paper. After you learned that, you can enjoy all variations. Play the music in different keys and on different intruments. Make your one home made pizza or ice cream in every variation you love.

The theme of being fattenend up for food. It is very funny and from the writers pont of vieuw you have the advantage that it has a natural ending. The pray escapes or was very tasty. The pig theme and the cannibal theme are essentially the same. There are very subtle and very rough variations.
The theme of humiliation. Same as under one. Very rough. This causes immediate strong sexual arousal, if it works for you. I love it, but is a short pleasure. The subtle variant does the job not als strong but a lot longer. If it works for you as a women according to my witchy partner be wet between your legs all day long. And for man it wil be visable all day long. A dirty mind is a joy for ever!

Some examples of story lines and or roleplay

Predator - Prey
Rough:
Cowboy hunter predator type catches prey either male or female. The prey is either fattened up or roasted immediately. Masculine gay preditors love this story line. When I was 20 I did it once as a roleplay, being the pray. I was something between chubby and plump and have a rather big slightly feminine behind. My buttered up. I was forced to take a position where the guys could see whether I would be easy to get on the spit. The rest is easy to get. I was only once but is was realy mindblowing. I has one big disadvantage. It does not focus on the part could be even more fun en that is the fattening proces in detail.
Subtle: As example Hansel and Gretel translated into 2023 environment. De witch is a beautiful young lady who cares a great deal about the environment. There are to many menn and women and it is a pitty that prime meat is waisted in times where meat is expensive and raising pigs and cows is a problem for the environment. Animals have been the pray voor centuries, it is the right thing to do to have humans on the menu. This one is great fun because you can elaborate on things like checking the pray every week, discussing the fattening proces with fellow predators. Organising meetings with fellow feeders/predators discussing what parts are best, which wine fits best to the bacon and the hams. The prey can be organic, you can discuss prey frendly holding facilities. The prey kan be fattened up for special regional specialties like Italian or Iberian ham. The possibilities are endless. I currently do this with my witchy partner. It is gender neutral. Meat is meat although fattening up menn is more of a challenge.

Humiliaton:
Broadly speaking the same range of possibilities:
With A goes strong humilation. The meat is just meat and is treated like that. You can use an element of B if the prey is destined for the barbecue and you might use foodie discussions on how to prepare the prey on the barbecue with male foodies.
With B goes an endless range of possibilities. Prey bursting out of her/his clothes. Using very short shorts and skirts and give comments on how tasty he or she will be. Exposure of the meat in a very formal of posh social setting. Or with checking the meat saying to the pray, I am sorry it is a little embarrasing but we have to check you naked/ without your pants/bra. We cant eat you with your clothes on. Or saying to the prey you can cooperate and become prime meat of you will become hamburger or saugage to be sold at a discounter.

Another nice humiliating theme is the market/auction. The properly fattened pray can be sold as a whole or as separat parts. Its perfectly possible to do this as a roleplay vertuallly. Have an aucton of all Hansels and piggies. The benefits will of course go to charity!
1 year

Spekbil 123:
Yes, this one was really mindblowing.
I was the victim. With three friends of witchy partner watching and giving comments.
So do try it at home. It gave witchy partner the idea of checking the ham again in september and trying which wine goes best with prime pork. I will send some more to morrow or during the weekend. Friday is checking day

Celiamarie:
That sounds absolutely divine ! 🤤 Perhaps I'll sample the pig with some wines...

(I feel like your witchy partner and I have a lot in common. Sounds like she's full of good ideas! ❤️)

Spekbil 123:
We really have a lot in common. Witchy partner read your story and saw your pics.
I am pretty good in scenario's but witchy partner is a near genius. I will share some of her scenario's to. I will give reality and what you can do with it in fiction. Witchy partner builds doll houses with an twist. See my pic.
And she has some advice as kinky lady with experience. Don't be too harsh on your piggy. Be lenient if you can but stay in charge. She is really very beautiful. Keep her that way. You can do that as responsible feeder!
In fiction. Learn to play with different perspectives and themes. It is a bit like classical music. The more you understand the technique and the pattern the better your writing gets. Witchy partner and I have studied languages and literature. I helps in being creative!

Celiamarie:
Thanks ! My piggy really is absolutely divine, and such a good sport. We'll likely take a break from feeding sessions for the rest of the week, as this was quite a big event for us both ❤️

In terms of fiction; just updated another chapter in my story. This time, we got really into the feeding and some light exhibitionism/humiliation. I hope that both you and witchy partner enjoy 😳

We real enjoyed the chapter. Witchy partner (WP) wants you to know that you or both of you are very good at the exhibitosm/humiliation theme. In music terms. Make it into a fuge with different keys, themes and instruments.
We could give you some support with the clothes theme. WP has been very obsest due to a medical condition. She had to loose a lot of weight. She solved the problem of clothes that didn't fit anymore by making her own clothes. One of the things you can do is make a person look very fat. It might be fun to try this at home with your precious Piggy and use the results of the experiments in our writing. There is an other thing that you can use. Modern health apps. Get the results of weighing Piggy on your phone and have a 'serious' conversation about her not being able to control herself while in the vicinity of a fastfood restaurant. As a responsible feeder you have to take control. Take Piggy days where she has to do as she is told.
Wearing humiliating/exposing clothes and order water and a salad as part of training how to control herself.
WP and I use similar techniques. We even used it to get WP loose weight. I reality WP being obese was due to a medical condition.
Even some homemade banana/strawberry Ice cream makes her to blow up.
For her it is time to take revenge and enjoy every minute of it.
1 year

Ladies,
I have one for you. The scenario is from a lesbian friend of ours. But you are frie to use it.
It goes like this. Posh gym/influencer type bullies fat Piggy type girl. Posh girl offers fat girl second hand jeans shorts saying that Piggy now can dress properly like the rest of the girls. But the jeans have what Germans call a Soll Bruch Stelle. And Piggy. The shorts split in a park or another public place.
Piggies revenge is of course all yours. You are good at this!
1 year

Spekbil 123:
Ladies,
I have one for you. The scenario is from a lesbian friend of ours. But you are frie to use it.
It goes like this. Posh gym/influencer type bullies fat Piggy type girl. Posh girl offers fat girl second hand jeans shorts saying that Piggy now can dress properly like the rest of the girls. But the jeans have what Germans call a Soll Bruch Stelle. And Piggy. The shorts split in a park or another public place.
Piggies revenge is of course all yours. You are good at this!

Celiamarie:
As always, an excellent idea ! 😍 This one really plays into some of my favourites, so we'll definitely try this one out. A little bit of bullying, a little bit of public, and ofc, a gorgeous Piggy spilling out of her clothes. Delicious ❣️

(also, I don't know how I missed your previous reply, but that you so much for all the food for thought ! 😋😉)

We have the same bdsm background and that is very useful. Wp is still much into spanking and bondage. We integrate in the feeding game. Example she says she want to spank me. Once in position she start very gently en than says she wants to feel wether I am getting fat in the right place.
1 year

You gotta write these as stories alone. This is insanely hot, and it’d be great just to hear the real life instances 😶
1 year

ThePatchworkPrince:
You gotta write these as stories alone. This is insanely hot, and it’d be great just to hear the real life instances 😶

Celiamarie:
A couple of people have said this to me ! I think once I've finished my current fiction, I'll write up a few of our most exciting scenes are proper prose. It's really hot when I'm humiliating her and whispering in her ear about all the explicit detail I'm going to post on the forum about her later... 🥵🤭

It is funny to see that it works exactly the same way in my beds relationship. I don't know wether you are always the dom and Piggy always the sub. If so it would be interesting to have a report from her, how she felt. If I look at the beautiful picture from this morning I see a beautiful proud piggy showing how fat she is. Telling us about real life scenario's and fictional ones is very interesting. For those who are interested in the creative process and in the interaction between BDSM and feederism. It seems that in de sub-com relations it's about feeling fat and feeling fattened and playing with that feeling in a BDSM reaction. Which makes the actual weight less important.
More stories! and if we can help with scenarios from our own kinky past, we ar glad help!
1 year
123   loading