General

Are double chins turn offs,turn offs or neutral for you?

Kinda curious on peoples opinions about this since i got mixed opinions on them from my friends, also ive slowly been growing one and now its very difficult to hide my double ching while tilting my head
12 months

I think it is adorable and it makes me happy to see them
12 months

Neutral unless they become taller than their jaw is long, in which case they're a turn off for this one.
12 months

TacticalMilk:
Kinda curious on peoples opinions about this since i got mixed opinions on them from my friends, also ive slowly been growing one and now its very difficult to hide my double ching while tilting my head

I'm neutral. That said, a round face and double chin can make some people look adorable.

I don't want a double chin, however. This is less about the double chin and more about it making me look like a certain relative that I despise.
12 months

I love them myself!
12 months

Fix the title.
12 months

TacticalMilk:

I like the look of double chin, both on myself and others. However, I have to admit that now that I have quite a bit of one, they’re definitely a little uncomfortable and sometimes annoying.
12 months

I had a full beard for a very long time and didn’t know I really had much of one to see or when it really got there, I put off shaving my beard fore a few years even cause of how nervous I was how I’d look, now that Im trimmed up a bit and see it I’ve learned to accept it and almost appreciate it. Idk I just found the double chin to be a bit gooberish at least on me.

I can certainly appreciate it on some of the bigger ladies smiley)
12 months

I have nothing against double chins. I have developed a pretty sizable double chin myself over the years and I like how it engulfs my neck. I do, however, also like it (especially on women) when they have a deceptively “lean” face and a large, fat body.
11 months

I think double chins are cute! A nice round face with a great smile and double chin is my kryptonite.
11 months
123   loading