General

Are double chins turn offs,turn offs or neutral for you?

Sometimes turn-on, sometimes neutral. Some people look amazing with them. I feel fortunate that my current love is one of them. Hers feel amazing too.😃
11 months

They don't do anything for me persay but I do love how they look
11 months

I don't have a prominent double chin but I suppose it would look good on some people. On people having it, it doesn't matter if they have it or not. If I find you attractive, I may tell you.
11 months

I think very cute
11 months

I think it looks good on other people, but personally I'm still getting used to how my face has changed, and the double chin I'm getting.
11 months

It varies a bit based on how it fits with their overall weight distribution. Generally speaking, I like an underchin as part of a circle-shaped face, although considerably less so if their fat is really concentrated there.
11 months

Beni:
I love them because they make it so obvious that you have gotten really fat and I think they can be really cute.

Otacon0205:
This, if you have one u know u got fat.
Some people manage to keep a lean face and get fat in other places but sooner or later it will catch on to you and when it does, you are officially a fatty for the world to see, no hiding it during that zoom call.
I guess that’s why some people are troubled by it, cause once u get one, there is no denying that you are a glutton, kinda become like a reality check. Used to have a friend that claimed he was a gainer and got to a good 200lbs, but the minute the fat went to his face and chin he chickened out of his gaining and got back fit. He said that he could not handle all the comments he was getting about is gain and the fact that now that his face was round everybody realized how fat he was truly getting.

Yeah for me ever since i hit 230 ive been getting a slight double chin ever since then,but back then it was very hidden and the only way others could see it was when I tilted my head all the way down and force it out

Now I'm starting to reach the 300 pound mark and its getting incredibly difficult to hide it.Now the slightest tilt of my head shows my growing double chin and I think soon it will be permanent if i get bigger.while I'm not the biggest fan of my double chin ,it doesn't make me want to stop gaining more weight.On the upside,your right that it somewhat serves as a milestone that says "Yeah your very fat and theres no denying it"
11 months

Double chins can be very cute.
11 months

Ditzy:
Double chins can be very cute.

Huuuge turn on.
11 months

Seeing other people develop one when they're actively gaining weight is a huge turn on and really attractive. I love a full, face with chubby cheeks too.

That being said, when I started to grow one, I was really self conscious about it for a while. It took a bit of getting used to. But I've gotten a bit more comfortable with having one.
11 months
123   loading