General

Coke or pepsi

Coke especially with rum and a twist of lemon
1 year

Coke or pepsi

BellyandCurves:
I love Coke. Only drink Pepsi if Coke is not available. I do not like Diet anything as aspartame messes with my taste buds. Prefer the real thing: sugar

I’m just the opposite. I can’t really stand the flavor of sugar. In small doses I don’t mind because the sugar flavor gets overpowered but the sweetness is still there, but in very sugary things like soda (and especially cola) it’s just too much for me. I prefer the aspartame flavor much more to sugary flavor. So my rankings are 1.Diet Pepsi, 2.Diet Coke 3.Coke, 4. Pepsi.
1 year

Coke or pepsi

Coke, although I actually prefer Dr. Pepper and Fanta. No Diet of any kind.
1 year

Coke or pepsi

Controversial Taste/Opinion/Take but Diet Coke or bust tbh. They say regular Coke is better for gainz but I’ve never really done well with that much sugar, just upsets my stomach so I much prefer Diet Coke. And I drink a bunch of it.
1 year

Coke or pepsi

I guess I'm in the minority on this one. I prefer Pepsi by a lot. I can't give a good reason as to why, but it just holds better as a taste for me, especially as a mixer.
1 year

Coke or pepsi

If pressed to drink a cola, it’s Coke all the time. Pepsi was always too sweet/mediciney to me.
1 year

Coke or pepsi

I'll drink both happily but I usually go for pepsi since it's got less carbonation.

If we're talking mixed drinks though it's coke all the way
1 year

Coke or pepsi

I personally prefer coca-cola, especially when it comes from a glass bottle. 😍
1 year

Coke or pepsi

I prefer Pepsi, specifically Pepsi Max Cherry but I buy cola in a glass bottle occasionally as a treat
1 year

Coke or pepsi

I’m a Diet Coke guy (especially vanilla flavored); I got sick of Diet Pepsi in college. However, when I’m buying for my house, I tend to get store brand cola because it’s cheaper and adds to my store rewards.
1 year
12   loading