Gaining

Creaking and bending chairs

I love that creaking sound. Chairs, floors, cars. I hear it a lot. And will hear it more often as I approach the Three hundred plus pound barrier.
11 months

My computer chair can no longer keep up with me haha. The gas pump holds out for a few minutes then slowly gives up the poor thing.

Its enjoyable to hear how loudly is creaks now though, I must agree.
11 months

I've had the seat blow out in one of those folding sling chairs. It dumped my butt on the ground leaving the rest of me high and dry -- kinda like a hogtie in reverse. With a 250 pound limit on those things, it was bound to happen.

Then I had a plain old chair collapse under me at a restaurant. I don't think it was my weight that did it as much as the thing was very wobbly to begin with.
11 months

Ace Of Spadez:
Does anyone else get super turned on when furniture creaks loudly and bends in ways it’s not supposed to wen u sit on it ?

I love hearing the loud creaks and seeing it away or buckle under my fat ass and thighs that devour the seat.

It’s so sexy to not see the chair under u and feel and hear it being crushed under my weight and knowing I’m only getting bigger and thicker 😍

Every piece of furniture my partner owns creaks when he moves.

Once on vacation, he accidentally broke a chair at a restaurant. Absolutely glorious.
11 months

My ex was a 5’10” 300+ lb. black gal who was fairly muscular. (She used to do shot put back in college so was used to throwing heavy stuff around!)

With so many of these cheaper computer chairs only having a 225lb weight capacity - she always made them creak and groan, but other than having to get up occasionally when the air shock dropped down under her weight and readjust it, they held up fairly well.

The thing she liked doing was grabbing onto metal bars like the clothes bar in hotel rooms or sturdy looking ones in closets and trying to hang from them.

Sometimes she’d find a really well built one that held her weight with no problem and she could do a flexed arm hang or a partial chin-up on it. Usually they made a satisfying pop or creak as her feet left the ground and the bar sagged in the middle. She left a lot of them permanently bowed/‘bent. Pulled the whole wood frame one was in loose from the wall at a hotel one time … That was a bummer because she was feeling particularly strong that day and almost achieved a full chin-up before it started giving way!
10 months

My gaming chair creaks and cracks every-time I move it’s on its last leg 😄

My fat butt hardly fits in my old one the arm rests don’t adjust like they do on my current one it’s actually a struggle sitting in that one
10 months

When I visited my grandmother for the Holidays I managed to break 4 of her wooden dining chairs. Quite exciting... The creaking under the pressure was quite amazing smiley
10 months

that's fantastic!
10 months