General

Putting back on weight lost

Unfortunately I was dealing with some health issues over the last couple months and lost basically all of the weight that I gained. Does anyone have tips for putting it back on? I’m basically skinny again and I hate it
11 months

Don’t worry it will come back in faster than you gained it the first time if you give it time.

If you would like to accelerate even faster - Stuff yourself at every meal and at the end of the evening follow it with liquid calories - milkshake, heavy cream and then followed by several glasses of milk and then give more time and then several glasses of water. If you do this go two weeks you will not only build up your appetite immensely but the linguist calorie from shakes and heavy cream will add a lot of Fat fast and the milk and water basically bloats you at the particular time but will stretch your stomach so you will be wearing in the future and need so much more to fill you up. You will get Fat fast if you follow this - and you will be amazed at how much food you will need to even feel the slightest bit full.

Keep in mind you will be softer the second time around when the gain comes back.
11 months

Not to worry it will come back it always does.
Eat larger portions at each meal all the weight will come back quicker than you think.
11 months

From what I understand, people gain new fat cells, but only shrink them when they lose. So, all of your fat cells are just waiting to get back to normal size.
11 months

Johnxyz:
From what I understand, people gain new fat cells, but only shrink them when they lose. So, all of your fat cells are just waiting to get back to normal size.

Oh. I hope so.
11 months

When I graduated high School I weighed 200 pounds, I was eating right and lifting weights and gaining a little bit of muscle I thought I inspired some of my friends to lose weight as well but, boy I was wrong. I started to eat after one of my relatives died. I ended up moving to a different state, eating junk food then fast food as I go. Long story short I ended up gaining 80 pounds
11 months

How has it been going? Had any success putting the weight back on?
10 months

I’ve put a few pounds back on, but it’s tough cuz I still can’t stuff so I’ve just been trying to overeat a little bit at each meal. It’s working just slowly cuz I can’t even overeat that much without feeling really sick
10 months

DMVGrower:
Can confirm with everyone else, it can and will come back easier than losing it. I say this as someone who went from 200 lbs to 300 lbs back to 230 lbs and then back to 250 lbs and again..back to 220 lbs.

Why the fluctuations? Finding a partner (female) is more important to me personally, and I am not convinced most are into fat guys or gaining in general. So I try to lose weight. If by some miracle I find someone not only okay with fat guys, but also likes gaining I expect a rather quick gain. But yeah, the weight comes back quick, I just stopped stepping on a scale and lived my life normally and I had gotten back to 250 lbs like nothing.

Heterosexualmalegainer:
To one of your points, I actually think about 50% of women are into heavier guys.

Also, you have to do what makes you happy.

Happy Gaining!

While that would be a beautiful statistic, I fear that the numbers are much lower.

It's a shame though. Fat guys are hot.
10 months

I've had my weight bounce back and forth due to health issues as well. Sometimes it is hard to get it back, especially if you are having to balance it with the health issues. Since you can not stuff right now my biggest recommendation, if possible, is to graze all day/as much as possible. Keep something you enjoy and could constantly snack on with you so you can slowly eat on it the entire day. This will avoid the overload that would bother your stomach with stuffing, and could end up in even more calories/food consumed.

Another suggestion (depending on your dietary and health situation) is adding cream and butter to as many meals/foods as possible. It adds flavor and will help put the weight on. If you drink full fat milk, it should be pretty easy to swap it with half and half. Sorry if this isn't helpful.
10 months