Chat/Role play

Office fatty

Where there is an Office fatty, we also often find an Office feeder. Who is putting out all that food and snacks? Sure someone isn’t sizing you up and enabling your expansion?
11 months

Office fatty

Ahhh, yes! You have an enabler! Makes me wish I didn't work remotely!
11 months

Office fatty

(A couple years and 30lbs later...)

"I'm positive no one is ordering too much food for the meetings..."
11 months

Office fatty

Omg when I was in the office my desk was situated right outside the break room and there was always stuff to eat in there and I couldn't resist.
11 months

Office fatty

Sl2010:
I can’t resist now. Thousands of calories sitting in my stretched stomach right now and it’s taking everything I have not to go back for more. Some please help me!

Haha just go and enjoy yourself!
11 months

Office fatty

Sl2010:
I mean… they’re leftovers from a meeting. It happens every couple days. You don’t think someone is really doing it on purpose?!

Many companies have drastically cut food budgets: travel allowances, craft services, company cafe subsidies, etc. It’s all about getting “lean and mean”, the polar opposite of “fat and happy”.

Yet you are blowing up from a steady stream of corporate calories. Someone powerful must be resisting the pressure to downsize your food supply. Surely, the powers that be have noticed you outgrowing your clothes. If the food stays plentiful then they desire your fattening to continue.
11 months

Office fatty

DMVGrower:
You start calculating the calories in your head. Surely it has to be several pounds worth of calories in a matter of hours.

As you sit in your office, glutted from consuming the massive cake, you hear the elevator open and a maintenance worker exits, wheeling a very large box toward the break room. You sneak a glance as he unlocks a door in the back of the room and proceeds to open a walk in refrigerator. He then unpacks the box, unloading half a dozen two sheet cakes like the one you just ate, plus plate after plate of brownies you’ve been consuming, plates of sandwiches, etc. Mentally, you try to estimate the total calories he has unloaded. Must be enough food to feed 30 people for a week. Yet based on the last two days you know you could polish it all off in a month, eating 15,000 calories/day.
11 months

Office fatty

You stay late at the Office to finish your monthly report. Without break room food you are so hungry it hurts. Then you hear the elevator open again, and another huge box is wheeled out. You realize that this is the monthly food delivery. You must have eaten half of it last month… in your head you try to calculate the calories: at least 200,000 over 4 weeks, 7000+ calories/day. No wonder you went up 3 pants sizes!
11 months

Office fatty

One of the things I miss working virtually
11 months