General

Putting on weight long distance / when we move in together

Hey so me and my girlfriend have been dating long distance for about 4 months and we are both massive foodies. Daily we make fantasy scenarios to each other about what we’re cooking for each other etc. every time we’ve met up irl we’ve splurged on foods eating crazy amounts. I’m not sure if it’s just because we’re seeing each other in short bursts or if this will be kind of normal once we move together in September. She is still skinny but doesn’t work out or watches what she eats and has a big sweet tooth. I lift weights and exercise daily and have bulked up a bit on purpose from over eating. But she’s mentioned that she’s worried we’re going to get fat together and we have to watch ourselves and that can’t happen but then goes and orders fast food or eats huge desserts anyway. I’ve made her feel extremely comfortable and let her know I like her at any size and it wouldn’t bother me. But I’m not sure if she feels the same about me just because I’ve never asked or she’s never brought it up. We are meeting up again in 4 weeks and I’ve put on a little bit more since we last met, but I kind of want to gain even more and see how she takes it tbh. Or should I just wait until we are together and then go off??
11 months

See what you can find out before you go to the stage of moving in together.. That would be my thought on it at least..
So gain more beforehand and see how she reacts... It might start the conversation you need to have.
11 months

Ok that might make it easy, I’m seeing her in 4 weeks so the gain would have to be noticeable for her to bring it up I guess, but that’s a pretty short window
11 months

Go for it!! Literally pig out non stop and see what damage you can do.. Even dropping a gym session a couple of times just to make the overall gains more noticeable (because you can double up on the gym after the 4 weeks).

Definitely need to let me know how it goes.. And interested in what sort of gains you make too.
11 months

Ok I’ll try it out any advice would be appreciated greatly on how to gain
11 months

I dropped you a message with a heap of info.. Happy to expand on that list too..
11 months