Gaining

Claire sweeney's big fat diet

those in the uk who saw Claire Sweeney's Big Fat Diet on itv1 9pm 6jan09???? those outside uk you should be able to find it on www.itv.com.
she gained 28lbs in 6 weeks just by letting herself go and eat what she wanted!! was the best tv ive seen in aaages! smiley
15 years

I ended up catching the second half of this and it struck me that if you put the sound on mute to cancel out the health caution voiceovers, you had what appeared to be a dream programme for feeders..(!) Complete with measurements, weigh-ins, comparison shots and even snap-morphing affects between 'before' and 'after'...
And it must be said that Claire was absolutely great plumper material - like it's been said above - 28 lbs and 10 inches to her waist in just six weeks of eating what she wanted. She had a fantastic belly at the end!
itv.com/CatchUp/Video/default.html
Here's a link (which I hope works) to the online catchup, which is valid for a month. It'll ask you to install Microsoft Silverlight to play...
15 years

You have to be in the UK to see it
15 years

johnxyz wrote:
You have to be in the UK to see it

Hmm, I did wonder about that. Maybe some spirited, technical soul can capture it and put it on youtube or something...
In the meantime, there's the odd still from it floating around Google searches, like this gallery with a couple of decent pics:
nowmagazine.co.uk/gallery/gallery-specials/9805/1/0/claire-sweeney-my-big-fat-diet/1/
(I seem to remember her looking better on the show than the pics here, but that could be because I have a widescreen telly...) smiley
15 years

I just posted something about this in the wrong thread (newbie - sorry!)
I totally agree that the programme was a feeders heaven.
And in the end she looked so much better with that great belly. What I want to know is when will she make the sequel and push herself on to even greater weight gain? 200lbs on her would look stunning smiley
15 years

Wow! =o She definitely looks much better afterwards. Funny how it's supposed to induce thoughts of "Oh no look what all that eating has done! :o" but we all think the opposite. smiley
15 years

I thought it was a bit depressing when they uncovered the narrow minded attitude in Hollywood though, shouldn't be of any suprise of course, but fat acceptance has a LONG way to go there!
15 years

I thought it was a bit depressing when they uncovered the narrow minded attitude in Hollywood though, shouldn't be of any suprise of course, but fat acceptance has a LONG way to go there!
15 years

jimmybobby wrote:
I can be that "spirited, technical soul"! Im just uploading it now so it should be with you shortly, its about 350mb and is in 8 parts, im sorry to all you narrowband folk...
You're an example to us all! Good on you!
15 years

That video's brilliant. Just turn the sound off and it's not negative at all. smiley
15 years
12   loading