General

Long distances

I love my fat fetish and subcategories of it, but the only thing unfortunate about it is it’s scarcity results in such long distances between the compatible. I still choose to be transparent about my fat fetish (with hintings of what I like) on “vanilla dating” websites. I would rather be single than settle for someone with secrets that lives close by. I think it’s time for teleporters to be invented so we can travel instantly to places that take so long to arrive to. 😏.
11 months

Long distances

Likes your idea of transporters!

That tech could not come soon enough.
11 months

Long distances

Glad to hear the positive replies! I live in western NC (about 50 miles from Charlotte,NC). For many of obscure fetishes, it’s best to live near big cities. Even BBW clubs aren’t guaranteed to find people into the full blown fetishes, but perhaps a higher chance of someone open-minded to actually having the fetishes.
11 months

Long distances

PositiveFA:
I love my fat fetish and subcategories of it, but the only thing unfortunate about it is it’s scarcity results in such long distances between the compatible. I still choose to be transparent about my fat fetish (with hintings of what I like) on “vanilla dating” websites. I would rather be single than settle for someone with secrets that lives close by. I think it’s time for teleporters to be invented so we can travel instantly to places that take so long to arrive to. 😏.

Forget feedists. I wanna teleport!

11 months

Long distances

Unless you use a portal like in Munchies’ gif, teleportation involves killing yourself…
11 months

Long distances

Biglunch:
Unless you use a portal like in Munchies’ gif, teleportation involves killing yourself…

No need to be a party pooper. Enjoy the sci-fi and have fun.

11 months

Long distances

Biglunch:

Munchies:

Party pooper?

I do enjoy the sci-fi, and I am having fun.

That’s why I enjoy analyzing the methods used for teleportation.

It destroys the original and makes a copy.
11 months

Long distances

Biglunch:

Munchies:

Biglunch:
Party pooper?

I do enjoy the sci-fi, and I am having fun.

That’s why I enjoy analyzing the methods used for teleportation.

It destroys the original and makes a copy.

Unless magic ~

11 months

Long distances

Imagine all the yummy food you could eat and how many places you could see if you could freely travel with zero effort, heck you could be somewhere thousands of miles away from food and do whatever and be in a Luxury 5 star restaurant or something.
11 months

Long distances

Morbidly A Beast:
Imagine all the yummy food you could eat and how many places you could see if you could freely travel with zero effort, heck you could be somewhere thousands of miles away from food and do whatever and be in a Luxury 5 star restaurant or something.

You can also do this!

I wish this were reality so bad.

11 months
12   loading