General

Extremely degrading words/phrases for feedee?

My feedee absolutely loves to be humiliated and degraded, he’s into the extremes and has no limit. I am just getting into the degrading so I’m not sure what I can say. Any help would be very appreciated
11 months

Grimalkin999:
My feedee absolutely loves to be humiliated and degraded, he’s into the extremes and has no limit. I am just getting into the degrading so I’m not sure what I can say. Any help would be very appreciated

If you're new to verbally degrading your partner, don't start on the extreme end. Ease yourself into it.

I'm a sadistic domme. When I first got into BDSM, there were times I had to stop a scene. Not because my sub needed it, but because I needed it. Over time, I figured out what I liked and what my hard limits are.

Be kind to yourself. Ease yourself into it. If your partner cares about you, he'll understand. Plus, it will feel more natural that way - especially when you get to the extreme end of things.
11 months

As a rule respect your own boundaries, half of what your partner wants is extreme enough.
Be creative in using your verbal toolbox.
11 months

Grimalkin999:

Celiamarie:
My partner is the same — she loves verbal degradation within a scene. Is is mainly feederism related degrading he's interested in, or general verbal humiliation?

Mainly feedism related but also a bit of just general degradation as well!
11 months

SwitchFeedee:
Would love to be encouraged and degraded a bit if you ever have more to test out 😉

Bro, she's got a partner. Stop being thirsty.

Go find someone available like a well-adjusted person.
4 months