Fat experiences

The officer's wife

Hisplumpprincess:
My husband is a military officer. When I married him I was quite slim. But over time he encouraged me to enjoy my food and not diet. Gradually I became pudgy and plump and family started to notice. I was happy so I didn't care. Then I had a baby and continued gaining weight. My husband encourages it. He buys me double portions at fast food restaurants. Yesterday he baked me a pie. I lost weight and went down to 160 briefly and he told me I was losing too much weight. I gave up on dieting because I missed eating buckets of raw cookie dough and going to restaurants, and my weight began to climb again.

My worry is that he is a military officer. He's in good shape. And all the other officer's wives are slim. I'm the fattest one at all the meetings. I don't want him to change his mind and lose attraction to me or be disgusted by me. I don't know how a guy in such good shape could like a girl like me. I asked him the other day if he would tell me if I was too fat, and he said there is no such thing. He rubs my belly and puts his hand under it all the time. He strokes my chins and loves my huge breasts. H cup. He is very vanilla and I can't think of him as having a fetish, but he seems to love all the places I am "soft," as he calls it. He says he wants me to be soft for him.

Do you think I'm safe eating? Should I get bigger and test just how soft I can get? At 205 pounds I already feel breathless doing physical activity.

Also, does anyone want me to write a story about a military wife who gets fat while her husband is on deployment, and then has to show him her new body?

Most of the officer wives are slim? Mayne, what base are y'all stationed at? I grew up in a military family. In my experience, military wives tend to be full-figured - especially E-5 and above.

What's his MOS? How long have y'all been stationed at your current base? Trying to wrap my head around such an alien situation.
11 months

The officer's wife

From what I see Men in the military have wives who either 1.) get really fat 2.) cheat im honestly amazed you’re the only fat one in the meetings you mentioned
11 months

The officer's wife

Morbidly A Beast:
From what I see Men in the military have wives who either 1.) get really fat 2.) cheat im honestly amazed you’re the only fat one in the meetings you mentioned

Ain't no way. The post implies this person has been a military wife for a while now. And in my experience, long-term married military wives with kids are usually over 200 lbs. On the low end. The thin ones are usually newly married, also in the military, are messy cheaters, or fitness nuts with family in the area.
11 months

The officer's wife

Maybe she just doesn’t notice she’s not the only fat one? Or heaviest among full figured mom bods?
11 months

The officer's wife

Morbidly A Beast:
Maybe she just doesn’t notice she’s not the only fat one? Or heaviest among full figured mom bods?

11 months

The officer's wife

Hisplumpprincess:
My husband is a military officer. When I married him I was quite slim. But over time he encouraged me to enjoy my food and not diet. Gradually I became pudgy and plump and family started to notice. I was happy so I didn't care. Then I had a baby and continued gaining weight. My husband encourages it. He buys me double portions at fast food restaurants. Yesterday he baked me a pie. I lost weight and went down to 160 briefly and he told me I was losing too much weight. I gave up on dieting because I missed eating buckets of raw cookie dough and going to restaurants, and my weight began to climb again.

My worry is that he is a military officer. He's in good shape. And all the other officer's wives are slim. I'm the fattest one at all the meetings. I don't want him to change his mind and lose attraction to me or be disgusted by me. I don't know how a guy in such good shape could like a girl like me. I asked him the other day if he would tell me if I was too fat, and he said there is no such thing. He rubs my belly and puts his hand under it all the time. He strokes my chins and loves my huge breasts. H cup. He is very vanilla and I can't think of him as having a fetish, but he seems to love all the places I am "soft," as he calls it. He says he wants me to be soft for him.

Do you think I'm safe eating? Should I get bigger and test just how soft I can get? At 205 pounds I already feel breathless doing physical activity.

Also, does anyone want me to write a story about a military wife who gets fat while her husband is on deployment, and then has to show him her new body?

I cant speak for all nations but within NATO and for the few times I’ve met the better halves of jr officers that I was deployed with on UN tours, I can say it is a mixed bunch.

In the UK at least there is very little expectation of what wives will look like after 30; superficial relationships are for civvy street, though I can say that young troopers/privates (toms) (particularly in my regiment) liked to have some arm candy if they had the chance.

The most important thing in the mess and out on socials is how a couple conduct themselves, an officer should lead from the front and that should be reflected in all parts of one’s life.

If your platoon see you as shallow and your wife as uneducated or ignorant, then that will reflect to an extent on you as a jr officer.

Fat, thin or anything in between doesn’t matter, but social conduct and loyalty do.

If he is blessed with a longer career and makes it to be a field officer or further then it can sometimes be seen (in the army at least) as a sign of vanity to be too groomed and young looking.

As said by others in this thread: be honest with each other, he will get to know the opinions of his platoon and company fairly quickly and you can both discuss your joint stances on how to beat navigate his military career and your future lives.

I retired as a captain on my 2nd wife who is by all definitions a fat woman. I never had any issues with it, but that may have been different if I had a more visible role: say ceremonial.

Talk it through and be honest
11 months

The officer's wife

Hisplumpprincess:

Munchies:
Most of the officer wives are slim? Mayne, what base are y'all stationed at? I grew up in a military family. In my experience, military wives tend to be full-figured - especially E-5 and above.

What's his MOS? How long have y'all been stationed at your current base? Trying to wrap my head around such an alien situation.

We have been at our current base for a year. I am not sure what MOS is, but he's a Commander, and I kid you not. Every one of the officer's wives are slim except me. I completely stand out.
11 months

The officer's wife

Hisplumpprincess:

Munchies:

Hisplumpprincess:
We have been at our current base for a year. I am not sure what MOS is, but he's a Commander, and I kid you not. Every one of the officer's wives are slim except me. I completely stand out.

Now I know this whole story is cap.

If you were truly a military wife - no matter what branch - you'd know what an MOS is. I don't know how long you guys have been married, but it takes about 12 years to reach a Commander rank. And even if you've been married for about a year (since you guys have a child together) there ain't no way in the world he wouldn't have told you what his MOS was.

This is like marrying a doctor and not knowing if he is a cardiologist or an optometrist.
11 months

The officer's wife

Somehow, I forgot to touch on why so many military wives with kids are fat.

It's not because they are lazy or just gross people. It's because their lives are stressful and many simply don't have the time or the energy to get back in shape. Being a military wife with kids is a few steps away from being a single mom.

The difference is that they are worrying about their spouses all the time, trying to comfort their kids, constantly moving around, and having limited/no support network (often due to the moving). A lot of them comfort eat and decide to focus on their family more than they do themselves.
11 months

The officer's wife

Hisplumpprincess:

Munchies:

Hisplumpprincess:

Munchies:

Now I know this whole story is cap.

If you were truly a military wife - no matter what branch - you'd know what an MOS is. I don't know how long you guys have been married, but it takes about 12 years to reach a Commander rank. And even if you've been married for about a year (since you guys have a child together) there ain't no way in the world he wouldn't have told you what his MOS was.

This is like marrying a doctor and not knowing if he is a cardiologist or an optometrist.

It takes longer than 12 years to become a commander. And if you mean his job, I know what he does but his current position is very unique, and if I told you you could look up who he is. I don't want that. I don't want to give any more info on my husband.
11 months
12   loading