Fat experiences

The officer's wife

Munchies:
Somehow, I forgot to touch on why so many military wives with kids are fat.

It's not because they are lazy or just gross people. It's because their lives are stressful and many simply don't have the time or the energy to get back in shape. Being a military wife with kids is a few steps away from being a single mom.

The difference is that they are worrying about their spouses all the time, trying to comfort their kids, constantly moving around, and having limited/no support network (often due to the moving). A lot of them comfort eat and decide to focus on their family more than they do themselves.

I think that is all true for a lot of women. It is just that my husband seems to enjoy it rather than complaining. But with the constant moves and deployments, it is hard to stay slim. I was a size 2 when we met. Now I'm a 20.
11 months

The officer's wife

Hisplumpprincess:
My husband is a military officer. When I married him I was quite slim. But over time he encouraged me to enjoy my food and not diet. Gradually I became pudgy and plump and family started to notice. I was happy so I didn't care. Then I had a baby and continued gaining weight. My husband encourages it. He buys me double portions at fast food restaurants. Yesterday he baked me a pie. I lost weight and went down to 160 briefly and he told me I was losing too much weight. I gave up on dieting because I missed eating buckets of raw cookie dough and going to restaurants, and my weight began to climb again.

My worry is that he is a military officer. He's in good shape. And all the other officer's wives are slim. I'm the fattest one at all the meetings. I don't want him to change his mind and lose attraction to me or be disgusted by me. I don't know how a guy in such good shape could like a girl like me. I asked him the other day if he would tell me if I was too fat, and he said there is no such thing. He rubs my belly and puts his hand under it all the time. He strokes my chins and loves my huge breasts. H cup. He is very vanilla and I can't think of him as having a fetish, but he seems to love all the places I am "soft," as he calls it. He says he wants me to be soft for him.

Do you think I'm safe eating? Should I get bigger and test just how soft I can get? At 205 pounds I already feel breathless doing physical activity.

Also, does anyone want me to write a story about a military wife who gets fat while her husband is on deployment, and then has to show him her new body?

Munchies:
Most of the officer wives are slim? Mayne, what base are y'all stationed at? I grew up in a military family. In my experience, military wives tend to be full-figured - especially E-5 and above.

What's his MOS? How long have y'all been stationed at your current base? Trying to wrap my head around such an alien situation.

Hisplumpprincess:
We have been at our current base for a year. I am not sure what MOS is, but he's a Commander, and I kid you not. Every one of the officer's wives are slim except me. I completely stand out.

Munchies:

Now I know this whole story is cap.

If you were truly a military wife - no matter what branch - you'd know what an MOS is. I don't know how long you guys have been married, but it takes about 12 years to reach a Commander rank. And even if you've been married for about a year (since you guys have a child together) there ain't no way in the world he wouldn't have told you what his MOS was.

This is like marrying a doctor and not knowing if he is a cardiologist or an optometrist.

Hisplumpprincess:
It takes longer than 12 years to become a commander. And if you mean his job, I know what he does but his current position is very unique, and if I told you you could look up who he is. I don't want that. I don't want to give any more info on my husband.

I don't know how saying if he's an AMT, PS, 2E, 44, or MOS 68U will expose who he is, but you do you. And I don't know how unique his position is, seeing that there are only so many MOS options throughout all the branches.

But again, you do you.

And yes. It can take more than 12 years to become a commander. But that also depends on the branch and your service record. 12 is simply the lowest option.
11 months

The officer's wife

I see it as a civilian Englishman. That your husband is climbing i rank by pure hard work and dedication to duty. If you are both happy with you becoming fatter so be it. My personal prospective is your husband has alternative desires.
If it is absolutely something you both want. Then do it. For you it's not the norm against other wives. But i do not think your husband's career will be affected by having a fat wife?
He obviously has this covered. For you you are literally the fat lady in the room. You decide and talk with your husband 👍
11 months

The officer's wife

I see it as a civilian Englishman. That your husband is climbing i rank by pure hard work and dedication to duty. If you are both happy with you becoming fatter so be it. My personal prospective is your husband has alternative desires.
If it is absolutely something you both want. Then do it. For you it's not the norm against other wives. But i do not think your husband's career will be affected by having a fat wife?
He obviously has this covered. For you you are literally the fat lady in the room. You decide and talk with your husband 👍
11 months

The officer's wife

11 months

The officer's wife

Career will NOT be affected.bxxx
Sorry had a beer.
11 months
12   loading