Fat experiences

At the gym...

I (M49) was at the gym this week. (Micro background: thin all my life, took up bodybuilding in 2019, loved the dirty bulk phase, the rest is history. 🀣) Being fat is relatively new to me, this late in life.

I like being big, strong πŸ‹β€β™‚οΈ, and fat. πŸ– So I do my heart-health cardio and lift when I can. It's a very friendly gym, I'm lucky.

I was doing bicep curls when a young guy approached me to comment on the part of the tattoo he could see through the side of my tank top. Most people with tattoos like to show them. So...

I lifted my shirt up to my throat to show the complete chest tattoo. It did not occur to me at the time, that I put my belly on display by doing so. 🀣 He complimented my ink and moved on.

The guy behind me showed me his sleeve that went down onto his hand. It was very cool. He said he was in his 60s, and dude was pretty ripped. We talked about being older a little, and then he started giving me (very friendly) advice about getting back on the horse at any age, and getting back in shape even after setbacks...

THAT'S when it occurred to me. I just flashed my fat belly at the gym. 😳 So I politely listened, and nodded.

I'm sure I'll see him again. And I'll still be fat. πŸ–πŸ˜
11 months

At the gym...

I used to live in the gym, I’d go twice a day all week.. but that was 10 years and several hundred pounds ago haha
11 months

At the gym...

Morbidly A Beast:
I used to live in the gym, I’d go twice a day all week.. but that was 10 years and several hundred pounds ago haha

Twice a day all week!?!? I'd end up on the floor and never get up again. Although I fantasize about being too fat to get up from the floor! πŸ˜πŸ– However irl I do like being strong as well as fat, so it's working for me right now.

But if I were kidnapped and fattened till I couldn't waddle fast enough to get away... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
11 months

At the gym...

Morbidly A Beast:

MickRidem:
Twice a day all week!?!? I'd end up on the floor and never get up again. Although I fantasize about being too fat to get up from the floor! πŸ˜πŸ– However irl I do like being strong as well as fat, so it's working for me right now.

But if I were kidnapped and fattened till I couldn't waddle fast enough to get away... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

For the most part. On days I’d have a meet I’d just do cardio to keep me warm and keep the water weight to a minimum to make weight. But mostly I’d do body weight exercises and a lot of practice.
11 months

At the gym...

I go to the gym every second day and do the bare minimum so that when people comment on my weight gain I can tell them im bulking...plus it keeps me somewhat fit. I just have to consume more callories to keep the gainning up.
11 months

At the gym...

I’ve been hitting the gym this year while losing absolutely no weight. I’ve probably even gained some. I love getting stronger and also found it necessary to do some cardio so I can maintain my long term health.

While nobody has said anything I often wonder if people who see me there all the time wonder how someone who goes to the gym so much doesn’t lose any weight
11 months

At the gym...

I feel the same. I work out yet still am pretty chubby and wonder what others think of me lol
11 months

At the gym...

Noi:
They prob don't think of ya, most ppl just tune out while at the gym, so have no fear of judgement 😌

Very true. If anything they’d be inspired that you’re trying.
11 months

At the gym...

MVP76:
I feel the same. I work out yet still am pretty chubby and wonder what others think of me lol

Either they aren't paying attention to you or are congratulating you for working out. Despite the many fantasies in this space, most people are the gym are really nice.
11 months