General

When you decided to start gaining…

What were the first steps you all took? I’ve made the decision to put on 10-15 lbs and see how I enjoy it. I’ve been into this fetish for so long but never considered gaining until recently. I’d like to see how it feels and looks on myself.

How did you all go about it? All in? Baby steps? I’m curious to hear all of your stories. I hope they can ease my nerves and help me find more confidence in this.
11 months

I was in a similar boat to yourself. I was a FA from my teenage years

For me, I put on about on 10 pounds unintentionally during the covid season. And I didn't really mind it

I had always had the idea of being a feeder, and wanting to fatten someone up. But then i stopped and thought about how I liked this new 10 pounds I had gained, and what it would be like to gain even more?

So i took up gaining, and enjoyed it greatly so far! I'd say i took it easy at first but then more recently pushing myself more, Going from my fittest at 110 to now 196, and aming for 200 this summer

I'd say gain that 15 pounds and see how you feel, If you like it? simply gain even more! Gaining is a experience, and I'm sure you'll love it
11 months

That was me at one point. I thought I was only an FA and feeder.

Although, I think part of it is that I actually wanted, or needed to be fat all along, but that's a whole 'nother story.

Anyway, a few things to keep in mind -

I don't know if those first 10-15 lbs will come easy or hard, but I doubt anyone will really notice. If anyone noticed back in the day when I went from a scant 130 to 145, no one said anything. I used to have a notion of going about 10 lbs at a time, though my milestones are now about 25 lbs at a time.

You're unlikely to notice any very substantial changes outside of closed doors with only a small amount gained.

Especially at your height (I saw you, the OP, is just over 6`) the odds are pretty good you might not even need new clothes, though some of them will feel a little more snug.

You might have a slightly improved appetite and crave more calorie dense foods, but I wouldn't expect your normal eating patterns to change much (when you aren't trying to eat at much as possible).

That might be enough to know for sure, but it also might not be.

Of course, here's the big one you might have to really watch out for.. I say this in a tongue-and-cheek manner, because it might actually be positive.

You might think.. well that wasn't enough to notice much change, "I need 10 more lbs." and then, the cycle keeps repeating. Before you know it, you've gained 30 lbs, bought some new clothes, accepted it, and it's still not enough and you've just got to keep going!
11 months

Sanderson1018:
What were the first steps you all took? I’ve made the decision to put on 10-15 lbs and see how I enjoy it. I’ve been into this fetish for so long but never considered gaining until recently. I’d like to see how it feels and looks on myself.

How did you all go about it? All in? Baby steps? I’m curious to hear all of your stories. I hope they can ease my nerves and help me find more confidence in this.

Trigger warning for toxic/abusive parenting and borderline ED

I started my gaining journey for two reason: spite and body dysmorphia.

I've been underweight during my childhood due to illness. It was hell. But what made it worse is that my mother would project her insecurities on me and try to make myself stay that was.

For context, I was 115 lbs and 5'6".

I tried to gain once. I put on 2 lbs and was finally in the healthy weight range. My mother flipped out on me and started talking a lot of craziness. She'd say things like I was fat and going to kill myself or that since we have "Asian bones" I couldn't go off of the BMI to say I was underweight.

To this day, I have no idea where she got the Asian bones thing. We are not Asian. We are mixed with some things, but we are predominately black. I asked her about it years later, but she doesn't remember due to head injuries she sustained later. I digress.

I lost the weight (it was muscle) to get her off my back, but I hated it. So one day, I decided to take control of my life and do what I want.

I was hard. Not only did my body work against me for years, my mother would hurl all kinds of abuse at me to make me lose the weight. Ironically, I'd look at myself and see a woman who was too thin instead of the bloated cow my mother insisted I was.

I've stopped gaining now that I am finally happy with what I see in the mirror. I'm no longer cold all the time, I can find clothes that fit, I don't get sick as much as I used to, and I'm far more confident these days.
11 months

Sanderson1018:

Munchies:

I've been underweight during my childhood due to illness. It was hell. But what made it worse is that my mother would project her insecurities on me and try to make myself stay that was.

I tried to gain once. I put on 2 lbs and was finally in the healthy weight range. My mother flipped out on me and started talking a lot of craziness. She'd say things like I was fat and going to kill myself or that since we have "Asian bones" I couldn't go off of the BMI to say I was underweight.

To this day, I have no idea where she got the Asian bones thing. We are not Asian. We are mixed with some things, but we are predominately black. I asked her about it years later, but she doesn't remember due to head injuries she sustained later. I digress.

I lost the weight (it was muscle) to get her off my back, but I hated it. So one day, I decided to take control of my life and do what I want.

I was hard. Not only did my body work against me for years, my mother would hurl all kinds of abuse at me to make me lose the weight. Ironically, I'd look at myself and see a woman who was too thin instead of the bloated cow my mother insisted I was.

I've stopped gaining now that I am finally happy with what I see in the mirror. I'm no longer cold all the time, I can find clothes that fit, I don't get sick as much as I used to, and I'm far more confident these days.

I’m really happy for you. That was a very emotional read and it wasn’t what I anticipating when I asked, but I appreciate you telling me. Learning about everyone’s experiences is so valuable and yours is an important reminder that everyone’s journeys are different and unique, not always in the happiest of ways. I’m glad you’ve come out so strong and happy in the end, and I hope that continues for you long into the future.
11 months

I was slowly gaining weight over the years and then Covid happened and I blew up to 300 it was pretty much at that point where I gave up on dieting and just decided I was gonna go with it and actively gain.

It was something that just felt so right and made sense of my eating habits, I don’t think I ever really wanted to be fat before but I def did after I found about feedism.

I’d tell you to go all in, if it’s something you fantasize alot about.
11 months

ILuvChubbyChix:
That was me at one point. I thought I was only an FA and feeder.

Although, I think part of it is that I actually wanted, or needed to be fat all along, but that's a whole 'nother story.

Anyway, a few things to keep in mind -

I don't know if those first 10-15 lbs will come easy or hard, but I doubt anyone will really notice. If anyone noticed back in the day when I went from a scant 130 to 145, no one said anything. I used to have a notion of going about 10 lbs at a time, though my milestones are now about 25 lbs at a time.

You're unlikely to notice any very substantial changes outside of closed doors with only a small amount gained.

Especially at your height (I saw you, the OP, is just over 6`) the odds are pretty good you might not even need new clothes, though some of them will feel a little more snug.

You might have a slightly improved appetite and crave more calorie dense foods, but I wouldn't expect your normal eating patterns to change much (when you aren't trying to eat at much as possible).

That might be enough to know for sure, but it also might not be.

Of course, here's the big one you might have to really watch out for.. I say this in a tongue-and-cheek manner, because it might actually be positive.

You might think.. well that wasn't enough to notice much change, "I need 10 more lbs." and then, the cycle keeps repeating. Before you know it, you've gained 30 lbs, bought some new clothes, accepted it, and it's still not enough and you've just got to keep going!

Oh wow, an admin! Wasn’t even aware you guys were active, much less commenting on posts, that’s cool to see!

Honestly my big fear is my gain being noticed, but seeing so many others flourish through their gains has tickled my brain and made me wonder if it’s for me too. I hope I can find satisfaction in it, and at the very least it’s going to be fun to intentionally gain and see what it’s like for the many gainers and feedee’s I’ve followed over the years.
11 months

Morbidly A Beast:
I was slowly gaining weight over the years and then Covid happened and I blew up to 300 it was pretty much at that point where I gave up on dieting and just decided I was gonna go with it and actively gain.

It was something that just felt so right and made sense of my eating habits, I don’t think I ever really wanted to be fat before but I def did after I found about feedism.

Honestly not something I’ve thought a lot about! Only came around recently, so I don’t want to dive in, moreso wade cautiously. I tried a 2 liter soda chug the other day cause I thought “I drink enough soda, this should be easy”.

I almost made myself sick and it took 3 hours to drink the bottle. X) I’m okay, but I realized I was woefully unprepared for how this all works. It’s why I posed the question, I wanted to see how everyone else handled getting bigger with their own lifestyles and experiences.
11 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Sanderson1018:
Honestly not something I’ve thought a lot about! Only came around recently, so I don’t want to dive in, moreso wade cautiously. I tried a 2 liter soda chug the other day cause I thought “I drink enough soda, this should be easy”.

I almost made myself sick and it took 3 hours to drink the bottle. X) I’m okay, but I realized I was woefully unprepared for how this all works. It’s why I posed the question, I wanted to see how everyone else handled getting bigger with their own lifestyles and experiences.

I was ready to just increase what I was already doing so it was pretty easy but if you’re not used to it just take it slow. there’s no rush enjoy your food and drink, the biggest trick is consistency just like the gym. if you eat 5k calories a day you’ll get fat but if you eat 5k in 1 day but the next you can’t eat cuz you’re sick it’s gonna be hard.
11 months

Sanderson1018:

Munchies:

Sanderson1018:
I’m really happy for you. That was a very emotional read and it wasn’t what I anticipating when I asked, but I appreciate you telling me. Learning about everyone’s experiences is so valuable and yours is an important reminder that everyone’s journeys are different and unique, not always in the happiest of ways. I’m glad you’ve come out so strong and happy in the end, and I hope that continues for you long into the future.

I appreciate that.

I will say there are a lot of users on this site that used some aspect of feedism as a form of healing. They may or may not post on this thread, but I've seen their stories in the forums before. You should browse the forums. Lotta good stuff on here.
11 months
12   loading