Fat experiences

Both my wife and i have gained again

We just got back from a long early summer vacation.

Six months ago I was probably the lightest and best shape I have been in for a long time 210 lbs. and back to working out all the time with a slightly visible 4-pack. I just got weighed at my last Doctors appt. A month before our vacation and was shocked to see the scale at 229 pounds. Right before the trip both my wife and I came down with a cold, so now working out for me. Before my doctors appt. I didn’t even realize that I gained any weight but after seeing the results I realized I looked totally different - not a viable 4-pack any more thicker through the lower back and wider. I started to feel a bit bummed out. So leading up to the trip I gained more weight. My wife has seems to gain quite a bit in the last 4 months as well.

While on our trip we ate, ate and ate some more decadent dinners and drinks. Since we have been back the eating hasn’t stopped. I have suggested on several occasions choices for dinners which she wouldn’t normally be gone with after her gaining and over eating on our trip - a large pizza salad with bread sticks one night, which I ate 6-pieces , my appetite is huge again, she finished the other 4-pieces and all the bread sticks. Then the next night Mexican food - which she was reluctant and gave in and pigged out. I wake up digit breakfast with a huge feast she feeds me. She actually brought me seconds after my massive plate probably adding up to over 2500 calories.

She seems reluctant to keep eating all like this but has been caving in - but seems to be ok if she sees me getting fatter and fatter. I almost believes she is more sexually turned on by me fatter with a big gut rather than in shape.

I have not weighed myself since I got back from vacation and to be honest a bit scared. In clothes I look significantly bigger so I can only imagine how much more I might weigh - and the worst part is my appetite is huge now. So, I guess it is good bye any and and hello big gut muscular guy again.

I have seen the scale moved in our bathroom - so I know my wife has seen her damage and it is looking quite sexy on her. It took my a couple years to get in that shape and only 4 months to ruin it.
11 months

damn thats hawt
11 months

My wife continued with the overly aggressive meals and portions she served me yesterday as well.

Picked up lunch for us - Giant turkey bacon subs with chip, potato salad and macaroni salad. After stuffed t the max before she cleared our plates she brought me an ice cream sandwich "fat boy" from the freezer and sat back down with a pint of ben n jerrys for herself. I guess deserts after lunch are the normal now.

She is a great cook and can cook really healthy but she continued in the fashion of Chicken parmigiana and Lasagna. We happen to have two styles of dinner ware- we typically eat off our newer ones but for some reason she has been serving us on are older ones that are significantly oversized comparatively speaking for our new ones - hmmmm. You should have seen how stuffed the large 14-15" diameter plate was stuffed that she served me. She seems to be close to matching eating what she has been serving me - but she clearly seems to be trying to keep me going with the extreme over eating - and I am not complaining it was so good and I am have such a huge appetite again. The scary thing is I was actually hungry just 4 1/2 hrs. after my massive lunch. Ice cream and cookies were served after dinner and I did not deny them.
11 months