Fat experiences

Not sure how i feel

Ive packed on over ten pounds in the last few months. I havent even been trying to gain. My beer belly has gotten bigger n my thighs now touch again.. Not sure how i feel about this
11 months

Not sure how i feel

LuvsChub04:
Ive packed on over ten pounds in the last few months. I havent even been trying to gain. My beer belly has gotten bigger n my thighs now touch again.. Not sure how i feel about this

Don’t think about it just keep eating lol smiley
11 months

Not sure how i feel

LuvsChub04:

Morbidly A Beast:
Don’t think about it just keep eating lol smiley

Or stuffing for several weeks - and you will love it and it's effects!
11 months

Not sure how i feel

And then you get to the point where a “stuffing” is just a relative term when most of your meals are what most people consider a stuffing 😳
11 months

Not sure how i feel

Exactly a 2-3 person Lunch was a stuffing, now you need it not to feel hungry afterwards. Then you get to the point where you never feel full because your gut is so stretched out & it makes you horny and as you get horny you want to eat more. This is when gaining becomes very very easy!
11 months

Not sure how i feel

Voluptuouslover:
Exactly a 2-3 person Lunch was a stuffing, now you need it not to feel hungry afterwards. Then you get to the point where you never feel full because your gut is so stretched out & it makes you horny and as you get horny you want to eat more. This is when gaining becomes very very easy!

that sounds very erotic,id like to stretch my tummy
11 months

Not sure how i feel

Voluptuouslover:

LuvsChub04:
that sounds very erotic,id like to stretch my tummy

I have talked about my method and couldn’t believe how it worked from someone who never thought they could gain to much - to someone who couldn’t stop gaining all of a sudden.
11 months