General

Eating your own weight in food

I want to eat my own weight in food over the course of like 3 or 4 days is that even possible, I'm 100kg ish so itd be like 25kg a day of food is it possible?
11 months

Bassbum60:
I want to eat my own weight in food over the course of like 3 or 4 days is that even possible, I'm 100kg ish so itd be like 25kg a day of food is it possible?

25 kg equals about 55 lbs for my fellow freedom unit lovers.

Short answer is not likely.

For context, I once saw a video of an SSBBW do an all day stuffing. She ate about 11 lbs (about 5 kg) and was painfully stuffed by the end of it

This is, of course, assuming you can afford to get that much food. That's enough to feed a small army.
11 months

Bassbum60:

That sounds pretty much impossible,most people who eat a ton and are around 400 pounds can most of time eat a handfull of kgs/lbs before they cant eat anymore

If you try to eat that much you'll either vomit or end up in the hospital

Just eat as much as your stomach let's you,food is meant to be enjoyed after all smiley
11 months

I'm just gonna weigh all the food I eat and measure how long it'll take me, I'm aiming for less than a month but that's still loads
11 months

I wonder how much I'll gain hehe
11 months

Bassbum60:
I'm just gonna weigh all the food I eat and measure how long it'll take me, I'm aiming for less than a month but that's still loads

That definitely sounds a lot more realistic but still a huge goal nonetheless.3-ish kilograms a day for 31 days sounds pretty reasonable,good luck!
11 months

While it’s fun fantasizing about eating your bodies weight in cake or something (totally not me not ever have I done that) it’s that a fantasy your stomach doesn’t have the capacity even if you stuffed your just expand your stomach to the point where it ruptures or starts intruding space on other organs. It’s important to know a limit otherwise you might really hurt yourself
11 months

Sometime fantasies need to be left as just a fantasy.
11 months

Bassbum60:

Might need more than a month.

According to your profile, you are 220 lbs. The average human eats about 3-4 lbs of food a day. This comes out to 55 days.

Hypothetically speaking, you could eat 8 lbs of food in a day and make it in 27 - 28 days. However, based on my experiences with stuffing my feedees all day for extended stretches of time, you won't be able to eat that much consistently.

Also, depending on your current capacity, you may be unable to eat 8 lbs in a day. You'd need to train yourself to eat that much.
11 months

Imagining a neverending eating spree...

Imagine being weighed after a few days and being 8 pounds heavier. Then adding 8 extra to your total. Then adding 5 more, then 7 more, then.......
11 months
12   loading