Fat experiences

Body goals, not weight goals

TubSlug:
I've been reflecting on how many changes there have been to my body since I gained, and also some of the things I fantasize about. Open to more ideas.

Body changes

Losing my thigh gap
Love handles
Cellulite on the back of my thighs
Back fat rolls that hang over bra straps
Double belly
Belly hanging over waistband
Stretchmarks on thighs
Butt covered in cellulite
Belly resting on thighs when I sit
Stretchmarks on belly
New body shape
Cellulite on the front of my thighs
Belly and thighs jiggle
Chubby arms
Soft fupa
Chubby cheeks
Double chin

Future or fantasy?

More of everything from before
Belly covering my underwear when standing
Bingo wings
Fat roll at the front of my knees
Belly touching my thighs when standing
Chubby hands and feet
Butt shelf
Thighs touching to the knees
Fat roll at the back of my knees
Everything jiggles
Elbow rolls
Cankles
Love handles hiding my underwear
Belly touching the bed when I’m on hands and knees.
Thigh and upper arm rolls.
Body changed so much I’m unrecognizable

An amazing outlook on living this lifestyle and living it up!
8 months

For a long time, one of my goals was to have a 50" belly, but I've since blown past that and am at 57" even when completely empty, lol.
8 months

My body goals are as important to me as my weight goals. I have a very belly-centric gain, and I have a goal of a 90" belly by the time I reach my weight goal. I also enjoy measuring the difference between standing and sitting, when I'm surrounded by my own fat, as well as between pre- and post-stuffing. My record growth from a stuffing was 4.5".
8 months

I also really want a huge belly. I really don't mind not being heavier. But lately I have been gaining weight but not getting fatter. It must be just filling up the gaps inside.
8 months

Ky Belly Boy:
I also really want a huge belly. I really don't mind not being heavier. But lately I have been gaining weight but not getting fatter. It must be just filling up the gaps inside.

I've been through periods like that too. On the positive side, it usually results in a more firm pot belly, and I like that look.
8 months

Right now i have just grown a beer belly, but i would love to actually look a bit chubby. I want to get lovehandles and a more fatty belly if it makes sense. For future stuff i would want to get really wide. A wide belly is my end goal
8 months

I have always wanted and fantasized about my belly hanging down over my knees when standing. I have grown a good-sized fat hanging gut over the years, which I am very proud of. However, it’s definitely not hanging down to my knees yet.
8 months

I want really big moobs and for my fupa to swallow my genitals 😊
8 months

Lynne841:
I am always conscious of how much my belly protrudes and low it hangs, how some stationary objects in everyday life interact.

My own hands make fair measurements of growth, use to be able to touch the crease with fingertips with thumb in bellybutton now can't quite curl under fat roll. Reaching beyond lowest curve, soon won't be able to cup in my palm anymore.

I ❤️ the way you measure your belly with your hands. So gonna do that 🥵

I've also been thinking about the way my new body interacts with the world. I might have to make another list ☺️
8 months
123   loading