Gaining

What is the hottest cause for someone who's been maintaining weight, to suddenly start gaining?

For me it's if she's already considerably fat, and loves eating, but she can manage (even if only barely) to hold herself back from stuffing herself all the time, because of being afraid of not being accepted.

Showing her affection and acceptance, as well as she gradually learning that I not only tolerate her size but love it, might make her to abandon her restraints, and start indulging herself completely.
I would feel somewhat guilty (even though I neither forced nor tricked her into it), but it is such a hot fantasy.
11 months

What is the hottest cause for someone who's been maintaining weight, to suddenly start gaining?

Curiousv:
For me it's if she's already considerably fat, and loves eating, but she can manage (even if only barely) to hold herself back from stuffing herself all the time, because of being afraid of not being accepted.

Showing her affection and acceptance, as well as she gradually learning that I not only tolerate her size but love it, might make her to abandon her restraints, and start indulging herself completely.
I would feel somewhat guilty (even though I neither forced nor tricked her into it), but it is such a hot fantasy.

So long as there's open and honest communication, I don't see the point in feeling guilty. It's simply fortuitous.

For me, there's three ways:

Fit person needing to put on weight for a reason (sport, movie role) and enjoying themselves a little too much.

Gaining weight while recovering from and injury. Bonus points if they have someone to spoil them with treats and good food.

Sympathy weight gain during their partner's pregnancy and never losing the weight.
11 months

Curiousv:

Celiamarie:
Personally, I quite enjoy the BDSM adjacent aspects of it; she knows that I prefer her larger body, so she continues to gain to appeal to me. And then as we go about our day with her new body, knowing that it's down to my handiwork... It's not dissimilar to the appeal of collaring... ?

I also really, really like the idea of a woman rewarding her small weight loss achievements with lots of treats, and undoing all of her progress.

Both of these scenarios have kind of unfolded with my girlfriend, which is probably why I like them so much 😆

There's something truly sexy about fattening up your sub. Knowing I had a personal hand in the situation really revs me up.

My partner is loosing weight for health reasons, but we've agreed to fatten him back up once we get his health under control. The idea is super sexy.
11 months

My wife used to say a long time ago to me and even her friends the only reason she works out all the time is so she can eat the way she likes.

She happens to love ice cream and snacks - she even sacrifices great entrees only finishing half when we would go out to dinner just so she can have a desert and sometimes two.

She literally will come home from the gym - plop down on the couch and blow through a pint of Ben n Jerry’s.

The best is when her appetite gets bigger and she starts finishing entrees along with appetizers first because she would never sacrifice her deserts afterwards. During this time she starts to start packing on the pounds. It is really the sexiest thing on earth during this time when I see her start backing out of her workouts and then not working out at all - her figure starts to explode with weight gain and I am in heaven - until she can’t fit into any of her clothes and tries to control her appetite again. Pretty much my heaven in earth!
10 months

Daddysfeeder15:
Someone new to a role in a supermarket or bakery where you see them most days.

They start to eat the leftovers and out of date stuff at the end of their shift. You watch their uniform get tighter and tighter.

Their embarrassment as they ask the manager for a new uniform two sizes bigger. They’ll eventually grow out of this too.

A year in they’re definitely obese and have a huge hanging belly.

Very sexy - I love this!
4 months

For me it's when a woman has always wanted to eat a lot and get fat but is afraid to. Then she meets a feeder who helps her overcome her fears and start gaining. Then she finds she LOVES it and gets FAT.
4 months

Stretching your belly out, thinking you'll be able to cut back anytime you want to, only to realize you're now eating thousands of calories daily just to feel minimally satisfied.
4 months

AskDrFeeder:
For me it's when a woman has always wanted to eat a lot and get fat but is afraid to. Then she meets a feeder who helps her overcome her fears and start gaining. Then she finds she LOVES it and gets FAT.

Oof, this!
4 months

Sounds good
4 months

From the perspective of the one gaining these would be my top 2.

1. Staying trim to meet someone in life who turns out to be into the thing you are (weight gain) and you start gaining off their cooking and love.

2. This one is a bit demented but it makes sense for me, it is gaining weight despite diet and exercise, be it some sort of health or metabolism issue. I just really like the idea of weight gain that is totally out of my control. No matter how many salads I eat, or miles I run the scale keeps going up.
4 months
123   loading