Fat experiences

How do you eat your pizza?

I often wonder how other feedees and gluttons eat a slice of pizza. I usually take it and cram as much of it into my mouth as I can. Every piece I eat. I must be a true pig. 🐷🐖🐽
11 months

I just love pizza. I eat pizza in various ways. Sometimes I eat the topping all first. Other times I fold it over horizontally so the crust has some cheese and sauce too. I also, like to top my pizza with extra spices, seasonings, dressings; sometimes I put salad on top too. Is there ever a wrong way to ever eat pizza? Mmmm ❤️🍕🍕🍕❤️
11 months

Wow MVP, it is no wonder your chub looks so sweet, seeing how even your pizza is healthy!
I like to add Castello brand havarti sliced from blocks from Costco, which cheese is very creamy and thus melts with the greatest of ease.
And regarding salad *on*—and not simply with—pizza, I learned by trial and error that any greens cooked on pizza are best placed under some cheese lest said greens get crispy and browned.
And so here I am wondering whether you have any tips regarding your favorite extra spices to jazz up pizza pie… 🎷🍕🎷
10 months

I eat takeout pizza like normal with a fold down the middle. But frozen pizzas? I’ve taken two before and folded it like a taco done that a few times
10 months

I generally fold the slices down the middle and dip into ranch.
6 months

I got a side job at the best pizza place in town so I get a 50% discount, so I bring home pizza about three nights a week. The 2XL shirts I was given a couple of months ago when I started are getting short so the pizza and pasta have been helping me continue to fatten up.
6 months

I actually have an interesting way to eat pizza. I actually peel the cheese off and eat that first then I would eat the pizza slice.

This was how I came to eat pizza when I was a kid. Back then I would ONLY eat the cheese of a pizza. 😅
6 months

Topless lol
6 months

I like to eat the crust first. Because that’s the best part in my opinion!
6 months

I eat it by hand, clothed lol. I do have to have garlic butter to dip the crust in though or I won't eat it.
6 months
123   loading