Fat experiences

How do you eat your pizza?

CuriousKat98:
I eat it by hand, clothed lol. I do have to have garlic butter to dip the crust in though or I won't eat it.

(Mind explodes)

That's such an awesome crust idea, and I may or may not be stealing this concept immediately.
6 months

Typically St. Louis style with Cholula or ranch (often both) on select slices... The ranch thing was learned in middle school to make our pizzas not taste so much like cardboard.
6 months

I love pizza so much 🥹 I don’t think I eat it in a particularly different way but like others have said the real trick is in the dip!!!! They can be sooooo calorific, and make the slices slide down even easier 😜
6 months

With gusto usually 🤣
6 months

With gusto usually 🤣
6 months

SSBBW Summer:
Topless lol

What Summer said!
6 months

One piece at a time, until it’s all gone, or my feder gives me another one….
6 months

Many years ago, I began eating mine with either ranch or Caesar dressing. I can’t imagine going back to not dipping each slice in sauce now :-)
1 week

HappyBigBelly:
Many years ago, I began eating mine with either ranch or Caesar dressing. I can’t imagine going back to not dipping each slice in sauce now :-)

Chubbygirl1:
I love it dripping in it

The sauce also helps cuts the heat if you happen to have a spicy pizza :-)
1 week

I like all kinds of pizza, but my typical order is either cheese with mushrooms and black olives, or buffalo chicken. I usually stack one slice on top of the other to eat two at a time and get more cheesy goodness. I also dip in ranch or blue cheese. I usually manage two larges in a sitting quite easily.
1 week
123   loading