Fat experiences

How do you eat your pizza?

with a lot of beer 😂
1 week

BigBallBellyGirl:
I like all kinds of pizza, but my typical order is either cheese with mushrooms and black olives, or buffalo chicken. I usually stack one slice on top of the other to eat two at a time and get more cheesy goodness. I also dip in ranch or blue cheese. I usually manage two larges in a sitting quite easily.

How do you eat that much pizza without getting flavor-fatigued? I get about 3/4 through one large and then I feel a bit nauseated at more pizza, but I can eat more of something else.
1 week

Finish one, and look for more
1 week

BigBallBellyGirl:
I like all kinds of pizza, but my typical order is either cheese with mushrooms and black olives, or buffalo chicken. I usually stack one slice on top of the other to eat two at a time and get more cheesy goodness. I also dip in ranch or blue cheese. I usually manage two larges in a sitting quite easily.

Nofbar:
How do you eat that much pizza without getting flavor-fatigued? I get about 3/4 through one large and then I feel a bit nauseated at more pizza, but I can eat more of something else.

I can’t speak for her but I know I just don’t get flavor fatigued I will if I eat something a lot very often but that’s not like active while eating flavor fatigue like you mean it, it does help that when I want a pizza I’m hungry for the entire thing if not two
1 week

Yesterday had a good time with two different different pizzas, one right after the other.
1 week

I eat pizza by adding more cheese on it
2 days

Mmmm pizza could there be a more perfect food? I think not. Just love this pizza thread. Lol
2 days

It's funny, in Japan a lot of the common fast-food pizza is really expensive. It's a joke among weebs how much Japanese pizza costs. But a lot of the real artsy fine pizza places are WAY cheaper, especially considering what you get.

So we usually get four to share. Good for dinner, breakfast and lunch.
1 day

I fold the entire pizza in half and fold it in half again.
One slice of mine is a whole pizza.
21 hours

Romy:
I fold the entire pizza in half and fold it in half again.
One slice of mine is a whole pizza.

Wow. Reminds me of one of Mochii Babii's early vids of her rolling up a whole pizza like a burrito🥵
17 hours
1234   loading